Delete Thread

Ok I caught up :thumbsup2 Because I'm old and my memory is failing I can't remember everything I wanted to comment on, but I do remember I wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE your Dean/Supernatural meme on the first page :love:

Now that that's out of the way, I also love a bunch of your ears! I though about ordering some from Etsy after seeing a couple another Diser ordered, but then I bought some in AK last year and found them uncomfortable after about an hour :rolleyes: I guess they're not my thing but so many of them are adorable.......

And next, how great that you're doing Club Villain :cheer2: Steve and I did the very first one in January and we felt it was 100% perfect. You also pretty much hit it on the head with the GF food there-have you seen my review in my Jan TR lol? One of our table mates was GF and she was able to eat quite a bit off the dinner buffet, a couple of the regular desserts and then they brought her a plate of GF desserts. If they were offering CV in Aug. we wouldn't hesitate to go again!

That's awesome! We've stayed at POFQ twice, the size alone is a plus. While I do prefer CSR as a mod DH prefers FQ, and there really wasn't anything about it I can complain about lol. The grounds are beautiful and it's nice having just the one bus stop.

The pool was fine for us but our boys prefer the CSR pool simply because the slide there, as they say, isn't as "babyish". But overall I think you'll enjoy it!

That's awesome! We've stayed at POFQ twice, the size alone is a plus. While I do prefer CSR as a mod DH prefers FQ, and there really wasn't anything about it I can complain about lol. The grounds are beautiful and it's nice having just the one bus stop.

The pool was fine for us but our boys prefer the CSR pool simply because the slide there, as they say, isn't as "babyish". But overall I think you'll enjoy it!

Last edited:
Caught up!! lol

6:10-7:10 pm-Tower of Terror (For those of you who know I had a panic attack and cried on the Tower of Terror and would never ride it again, I'm just going through the queue this time. I didn't get to enjoy the preshow last time because I was so nervous. I love haunted things and the theming of the ride, I just can't do the actual ride).

I rode it for the first time last year during EMH one night. I hated it. I mean I loved the theme and idea, and if it was just one drop it would have been fine, but every time we shot back up my stomach ended up in my throat and I just wanted off immediately. So we have FPs for it, and I just plan on waiting in line and bailing last minute.

don't really like getting wet on rides because we have Photopass and I want to take nice pictures where my hair and makeup aren't a mess. :rotfl: I kind of avoided Splash Mountain for this reason last time, but I really want to go on it so I'm going to wear a poncho there. But getting soaked doesn't appeal to me. Josh wants to go on it though. Last time when I decided not to go on EE I was going to grab an Adventurer's Outpost FP for myself, but they were out on the day of.

Haha, I'm the same way. I pack a poncho in my bag specifically for this ride. I don't want frizzy hair and eyeliner down my face for the remaining days photos.

2:25-3:25 PM-Frozen Ever After

(There was no morning availability, but I wanted an afternoon one).

I found that too. Even though we booked at the 60 days +7 the earliest was like 11:30 or something. I wonder (and I'm sure i could find out if i just researched a little) maybe they start the FPs for the ride later since world showcase opens later? I know the ride opens for 9...so who knows!

So we got all the FPs we wanted at very close to if not the exact times we wanted!

tangledexcited-gif.183345

Haha this is awesome!! It's how we feel once we get the fast passes we want too!!

That's really exciting about your extra time at Disney!! it's always great getting to add a couple days here and there extending the Disney magic. And that's a complete bonus that your return flight is at a better time!

Haha that's a lot of reading but yay!

Weeeeellllll, i might be guilty of being a silent lurker for a while... so I actually only had a few posts to catch up on :blush:

Yep ponchos for all the water rides. My boyfriend doesn't have to deal with hair and makeup so he doesn't get it. He's like it's hot out why wouldn't you want to cool down on a water ride? I'm always like no we have Photopass we have to take pictures :rotfl:

Exactly!! Guys just don't get it. My husband and I went on a bike ride on the weekend, and then when we got home he changes and says "hey lets head out for dinner, are you ready?" o_O ummmm it's like a million degrees outside and we were riding our bikes, no, i need to shower, dress and put on make up. Men!

I'm not sure. I was a little late to my window so I assumed people had gotten those? I didn't look too hard because I had it in my plans to do that in the afternoon. But since you booked earlier maybe they don't have them at all. :confused:

Well, the important part is that you have the FP so you can see what all the fuss is about. I'm actually pretty excited about it. I loved Frozen, I thought it was an adorable movie. And I wasn't too attached to Maelstrom to begin with.

It is! I'll even take being tired at work to extend the Disney magic a couple days. Plus the return flight we had got delayed like a week after we booked it. Imagine if it got delayed again at the airport :faint: (which we actually did get delayed on the way home last year and it was awful).

I still have to post my Disney outfits, maybe that will be my post next week!

Ugh delayed flights are the worst. We had that a few years ago leaving Toronto for Rome, then we missed our connection, so we lost our first day. Then our luggage was lost, but that's a whole other story. *Knock on Wood* I have been pretty fortunate with my Disney flights, so hopefully that keeps up!

I can't wait to see what you have planned for your disney outfits!!! So much fun!

Hi!! Sorry I've been AWOL! We went on our yearly vacation to a resort in the Chippewa National Forest. The resort features actual log cabins with no TVs and no cell service and some spotty internet. Which is fine because we were trying to get away from it all! But also not fine because I couldn't keep up here at the DIS.

Still keeping up with our Disney movie list this week we watched several more Disney movies: Robin Hood (I've been obsessed with foxes since I was 3 so I'm still not sure how I've never seen this one), Fantasia, Fantasia 2000, and tonight we're starting Star Wars! (Though that means I'll have to tear my boyfriend away from binge watching Criminal Minds :rotfl:).​
Yay! Finally watching Star Wars!! You'll have to let me know if you think that you should have started with the originals or not when you are all done! I consider myself a huge Star Wars fan but I am definitely a classic purist. I didn't like the most recent one. I wish I did because EVERYONE loved it. Well, except me and my husband. We didn't mind the movie in general in terms of locations, special effects, etc. We just didn't like the deviation that the characters took from the classic canon.

Though I'm only just starting the Star Wars movies tonight: We booked the Star Wars dessert party!
Yay for this too!!!!

And as everyone who uses Touringplans knows the estimates for all the dates through the end of this year went way up.​
Seriously! This is crazy. Let's hope that it's an over exaggeration!!

Well I have some exciting news for you that's made me decide to update before my weekly update because I can't wait to share it :rolleyes:

Except if Josh took off Friday we could stay 2.5 extra days...

And I'll have to go back to work right after we get home while he has a day to relax...but Disney is so worth it (and that's how our December trip was planned)....:scratchin

So we picked POFQ! :cheer2: I love New Orleans stuff.

Big YAAYYYYYY this time! I'm so glad that you are going to be able to stay longer. Isn't it great how that extra time gives you just a bit more breathing room??

I also ordered a lipstick, and it arrived all smashed up and loose in the case. :sad1: It was one of those Kat Von D ones that are kind of expensive so it looks like I'll be going to Sephora or Ulta to get another which I was trying to avoid doing in the first place.​

Oh no!! Did you contact Amazon? Cause you should definitely get a refund. That is unacceptable.

How did you like Robin Hood? And Mary Poppins?

I'm soooo late to the party, but I'm here!! So jealous that you're going to Disney for Halloween AND Christmas!!

You'll love the Poly, it's so magical and relaxing :goodvibes I'm interested to hear what you have to say about CSR, mom and I were between CSR and CBR for our last trip and chose CBR, but I wish we would have tried Coronado.

It's on my bucket list to someday stay at a Universal hotel, as well as do a split stay between two Disney resorts! Portofino Bay in particular looks gorgeous. Can't wait for more! :tigger:

I meant to ask this earlier but forgot - what is Scareactor dining?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter