Delete Thread

AMAZING! I am going too and soooo excited about it :yay:I've been wanting to do it ever since I heard about it so as soon as they opened the sept dates I booked immediately!

Me too! I got so excited when I saw that one of the dates fell during our trip, then I got so excited again when I was able to book it the next morning. My boyfriend had no idea what was going on. I woke him up when I first saw the dates and tried to explain. He was like "I don't know what you're so excited about but it must be good" and went back to sleep. :rotfl:

LOLOLOLOL exact same with my hubby! He was like "IDK what that is...." and I'm like "Well, we are GOING! They have WINGS" (he loves wings) hahahaha

I love the Dress, Tshirt, AND the Ears for Club Villain !!! They are super cute! I'm so happy that you will be able to attend this year :flower:I've never been to any WDW party. At all. Like ever. Weird huh? After reading all of your experiences, I may have to book one for one of our trips!

Also, you're gonna LOVE the Boathouse! We sat outside at the bar which was super fun. You can order your regular food out there while watching the boats and also the amphicars float around you. The food and cocktails we had were awesome. We plan on going back for drinks and appetizers at the bar in a few weeks!

That is so awesome that you are going to Club Villain! I'm debating on whether or not to do it with my parents. I was worried about maybe not being able to eat anything with our GF/DF allergies but if you're going with Josh....do you know what they do for places like that?

I would say do it! I really thought we'd never be able to do it because it was closing so I didn't want to miss my chance again.

But I looked at the menu and the appetizer/entree seems gluten free aside from the bread pudding beignet. Disney always seems to have choices for those with allergies so if any of the components do have gluten I'm betting they can leave those out. I'm not familiar with all the items on the menu but it seems like a shrimp and sausage appetizer, beef entree, and some rice/salad type thing for vegetarians, and pork wings. I'm more concerned I won't like it because I'm picky (but I think the dessert and experience alone are worth it :rotfl:). They also have drinks and for dessert they bring some prepackaged things (and I think some things like at other dessert parties which were brownies, fruit, and prepackaged things), along with 2 special desserts that I think were cake like. (At least the reviews I read said that).

I'm no so sure about dairy free the desserts might be different/all prepackaged but I don't think the main meal would be that different aside from leaving somethings off because its mostly meat and veggies.

Thanks for the info! I think we're going to skip it this time around. I'm bummed but not. It's a great opportunity but I would really have to rework our schedule and shove more things into our HS days which are already pretty packed. Or I would have to squeeze yet another park day. And I'm not sure my parents would appreciate it enough to justify the cost. You'll have to let me know how it goes so I can be super bummed that I didn't do it. :rolleyes:

First I want to say that I love your Cher meme.... literally I love the movie Clueless so much that when I just saw that I squealed with delight! :love:

Second.... your fast passes look GREAT! It does stink that you won't be able to ride ToT again... but at least you will be able to experience the queue and ambiance. The theming is the best part, so you will have a great time without being so anxious. I get bit motion sick on ToT, but I ride it each trip just to look for all of the hidden stuff in the queue!
:flower1:

But onto FP day! :cheer2:

I get to work at 9 am, and another stroke of luck my boss isn't there on Wednesday in fact I'm the only one until almost 10 am. :surfweb: So it was FP time! :dancer:

FASTPASS DAY!! That you almost missed! But still managed to CRUSH without your BOSS knowing! Pixie dust Wednesday for you!!

Here's our FPs:

9/16 (Club Villain night)

6:10-7:10 pm-Tower of Terror (For those of you who know I had a panic attack and cried on the Tower of Terror and would never ride it again, I'm just going through the queue this time. I didn't get to enjoy the preshow last time because I was so nervous. I love haunted things and the theming of the ride, I just can't do the actual ride).
The preshow is awesome and the theming is incredible. I'm so glad that you are at least doing this. Do you know who to ask for the non-ride exit? (Which, ironically, is an elevator BTW :laughing:)

3:25-4:25 PM-Expedition Everest
#EEForever!!! (stolen from @VACamm and she can't have it back :teeth: )

6:25-7:25 PM-Kilimanjaro Safari

(This was the latest window. I'm not sure if by being 2 hours late to make them I missed a later one? I didn't really have a problem getting anything else though so I'm going to assume this might be the latest because the park closes at 8:30).
You didn't miss a later one. They close the line for KS an hour before park close so that they can get a move on getting the animals into their nighttime areas. Apparently, it takes hours!

9/20- (MK, MNSSHP)

12:40-1:40 PM-Splash Mountain

I'm not so cool about getting wet on Splash either but it's such a fun ride! The first time I rode it (that I remember) I didn't get wet at all. The last couple of times I've gotten completely SOAKED. And I've sat at different places in the log. Perhaps I used up all my Splash pixie dust on the first ride? :confused3 Good luck to you staying dry! You know that you'll probably will barely get splashed if you are wearing your poncho but if you didn't, you'd be soaked. :rotfl:

That's right! Are we going to be in any of the same parks as you on the same day?
We are arriving on Sept 17 morning.... Pool time then Disney springs for dinner and look around. It's the husbands and I 5th wedding anniversary.
Sept 18- Epcot in the evening not sure what during the day as my nephews and nieces might go off with their friends who are locals.
Sept 19- Magic Kingdom
Sept 20- Animal Kingdom then Epcot during the evening
Sept 21- Universal Studios, as I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, then Magic Kingdom
Sept 22- Hollywood studios, then Disney Springs
Sept 23- is out check out day but we are doing possibly Epcot or Magic Kingdom not sure yet, as out flight is at 8pm

We are arriving on Sept 17 morning.... Pool time then Disney springs for dinner and look around. It's the husbands and I 5th wedding anniversary.
Sept 18- Epcot in the evening not sure what during the day as my nephews and nieces might go off with their friends who are locals.
Sept 19- Magic Kingdom
Sept 20- Animal Kingdom then Epcot during the evening
Sept 21- Universal Studios, as I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, then Magic Kingdom
Sept 22- Hollywood studios, then Disney Springs
Sept 23- is out check out day but we are doing possibly Epcot or Magic Kingdom not sure yet, as out flight is at 8pm

Congrats!

We're doing Universal first for a couple days. We'll be in HS on the 22nd to but only for lunch before our flight home :sad:

I went to the bathroom to call, and I think he was wondering if I fell in or something :rotfl:

200_s.gif

Can I ask the CM leading the group? I'm glad I knew it's an elevator already or I would've wondered if they were trying to trick me :rotfl2:

You tell the CM who is about to put you in the elevator spots. So basically, right until the last minute.

I thought it was something like that since everything else was still available. I think if we go towards the later end of our window it should be close to dusk.

Sunset in Orlando on 9/19 is 7:25pm so that should be just about right.

Last time I wanted to go on it but I kept putting it off till the last time we were going to MK because I didn't want to walk around all day looking awful, but it ended up pouring the last time we were supposed to go so we didn't. This time I'm going on water rides, but wearing a poncho on them all! When we do water rides in IOA I'm just going to do them all in a row before we go in the pool so it won't matter if I'm wet.

I've never been on Kali so I kind of want to do it but it's definitely going to be the last thing before we head back to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter