LIVIN' IT UP, love that feeling! and feeling Goofy - Jan 2014! Complete! 6/21

leopardmickeyears

The Lost Princess
LIVIN' IT UP, love that feeling! and feeling Goofy - January 2014!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :welcome:

I hope this song is playing in your head now. It better be.

Welcome welcome one and all to my 2nd Trip Report!

Whether you are a reader, lurker, friend, or Twin...thanks for stopping by. :wave2:

For those of you who know me...hi.

For those of you who don't, allow me to introduce myself.

DSC_0810_zps75b02b6d.jpg

DSC_0587_zps5daf4094.jpg

I am Megan. I go by that or Meg...or Princess princess:. I am a baker, runner, photographer, fashionista, leopard print loving, self-proclaimed Disney Princess. I am 23 years old, but more like 6 or 12 on most days. But my latest theory on that is 2 + 3 = 5. I will always be a kid at heart.

I live-eat-sleep-breathe-run Disney! Walt Disney World is my home. Sometimes I can't put into words how much I love the place, and other times I just cry from just thinking about how much I miss it or love it. I'm awesome, I know.

Some of my favorite Disney things include Stitch, Tangled, the Monorail, Mickey shaped foods (and Disney food while we're at it), Princesses, Winnie the Pooh, all the incredible details and themes of each resorts, Mickey balloons, and Disney background music. My 4 favorite Princesses are Rapunzel, Mulan, Jasmine and Elsa. I have a life goal of running and metalling in every single runDisney event.

We are rapidly approaching our 20th year of being Disney Vacation Club members. My parents made one of the greatest decisions of their and my life by becoming members back in 1994. My family used to go every year in the 1990's until my dad got sick and passed away from cancer when I was 12.

I only returned a couple times since then. My most recent trip was in January 2012 (which you can read about here if you so choose) and it made me realized how much I just absolutely love every aspect of the Disney Company and everything it represents along with how much I miss the place. I forgot how much I missed my home. :cloud9:

Even though this was the 12th trip of my life, there were tons of things that I got to experience for the first time! One of the most important ones being that I finally participated in a runDisney event! That is how this whole trip started, after all :p

There was also one very important DisMeet ;)

The trip took place during Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend! I consider the trip having multiple parts; the runcation and then the vacation. I was there from January 9, 2014 to January 18, 2014. I would give you more details, but that would ruin the fun of the trip report!

There was a ton of laughter and tears, amazing food, new friends, thousands of pictures, and many, many Magical miles.

So now that my quick introduction is done...everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!

And please stand clear of the door, por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas.
AnimMonorail-1.gif

Table of Contents

Introduction
Cast Introductions

Pre-Trip Report
The Planning. The Training. The Waiting.
January 7th & 8th

January 9, 2014
IT'S FINALLY DISNEY DAY!!!
This must be what Heaven looks like
Hans(ome)

January 10, 2014
My typical morning in Disney
runDisney Kid's Races
AJ's first race!
Pool lounging and steel drums
Why didn't we get bread?

January 11, 2014
"Beware: Wicked witch of the north soon to arrive in Sunshine state"
2014 Walt Disney World Half Marathon
TODAY IS THE DAY #twins
Abandoned bread
And the rain rain rain came down down down

January 12, 2014
BEST RACE EVER!!!
Taking candy from strangers
“Aww yeah, speed work!”
Officially Goofy!
"Top three goals for runners: Finish in the upright position with a smile and wanting to do it again."
Beauty, the beast.
Someone didn't wear her eattin’ pants
I shall dub thee...Meg Meg

January 13, 2014
Adding more miles to my legs
I'm just borrowing it.
Bread and Bears
THE BEST CHARACTER MEET EVER!!!
That time my medal turned into a snack
Tripod in Epcot
Adventures of aggravated Megan

January 14, 2014
If the bus says Magic Kingdom it's going to the Magic Kingdom, right?
Pooh balls and when knees attack
IT'S PRINCESS (and wheelchair) DAY!
The Princess and her castle
When knees attack part II and a first taste of solo adventures
I've got biceps to compare
Be our guest, be our guest
WISHES!
Last night in my home

January 15, 2014
Breakfast with my counterparts from Marathon Weekend
"Riding the rails"
Elsa da gangsta
"Megan, is it raining?"
Contemporary livin'
Shooting from Top of the World

January 16, 2014
Hard work deserves a cupcake
Mom surprises* me at DHS
Picasso Pluto
Improved TSMWM skills without even trying
Meg and Meg Meg take over BLT

January 17, 2014
A #dislife field trip
Animals, animals and more animals. But most importantly, giraffes.
The #Pooh5K
I'm not leaving abandoned food anymore
It's Yeti time it's Yeti time it's Yeti time it's Yeti time
The #YOLODisney Shopping Spree

Bad food and sad feels
STELLLLAAAAAA

Post Trip
Post Trip / Final Thoughts

I JUST JUMPED OUT OF BED WHEN I SAW THE LINK ON TWITTER AND I WAS LIKE "I BETTER BE THE FIRST REPLY!!!!"

Ok. Now I actually have to go read the first post.

And I hope the title is manager approved.

OMG I AM EVEN MORE EXCITED NOW!!!!

Very special dismeet :thumbsup2

Cast Introductions

Me
Well you already met me during the introduction. :mickeybar
I will be your personal tour guide throughout this journey, please hold on to the handrails and stand clear of the doors.
I will be posting my tweets from my trip. Anytime you see font like this @meghill132, it was a tweet from me.
(Also you should follow me because I post random, awesome stuff. And if you like not only Disney, but food too&you should most definitely follow me on Instagram @nevergrowup132 because there will be new baked noms coming at ya every Sunday ;)

b172580a-dda8-47ad-91b9-6fb841b2babb_zps1491bfdb.jpg

Participant: Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge

Favorite Park: EPCOT & Magic Kingdom
Favorite Character: Stitch & Pooh
Favorite Princess: Rapunzel (Mulan & Jasmine & Elsa)
Favorite Attraction: Mission: SPACE and Space Mountain
Favorite Resort: N/A
Favorite Disney Movie: Tangled and Lilo & Stitch
Favorite Disney Song: I See the Light, A Whole New World and Let it Go
Favorite form of Disney transportation: Monorail and bus

Mom
DSC_0586_zpse813654a.jpg

Mom is one of my best friends. She has been my travel buddy to Disney World for every single one of my trips (minus my varsity softball spring training trip in 2006...but shes been to Disneyland once, so in my mind they cancel each other out). She is definitely the root of my Disney Obsession. I was a Disney baby; I grew up wearing Disney clothes, with a Disney bedroom, and the insane amount of Pooh Bears I own is 95% accountable to her.

I would absolutely put her in the category of a deluxe snob. Since we because DVC members, she has always stayed at Old Key West and I dont think she would want it any other way. I see her as more as a go with the flow vacationer. I think she would much rather lounge by the pool with an adult beverage in her hand. Actually, I think she would rather be on the LAZY river at Typhoon Lagoon. Anyway, she hits the parks with moi, but never all of them. She loves the thrill rides like ToT and RnR. Im very fortunate she puts up with all my crazy obsessive Disney-ness. And believe me I know I drive her crazy with it. Mwuahaha :stitch:

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Character: Pooh Bear & Stitch
Favorite Princess: Ariel
Favorite Attraction: Tower of Terror
Favorite Resort: Old Key West
Favorite Disney Movie: Lilo & Stitch
Favorite Disney Song: Part of Your World
Favorite form of Disney transportation: Monorail and bus

Twin Meg
11240815505_20e3b0907a_z.jpg

(borrowed from Meg's Never Ending TR) which you should read here.

Twin, aka the other Meg, aka Meg Meg is my right hand DisFreak. We met through Instagram which lead to Twitter, which lead to Disboards and the rest is history. We both smell our names the exact same way and have a love for that silly old bear pooh:
I don't know what I would do without her or who I would talk to about our insanely passionate love for all things Disney. I get to live vicariously through her since her and mum go to WDW every weekend. And I get to look at all her gorgeous photographs almost daily.

Meg loves Disney details, Mary Blair anything, Animal Kingdom, Disney food, photography, and baking. I was overjoyed when we found out that her and mum were moving to Florida in the summer of 2013! That meant not only would we would finally meet in real life, but also we would get to hang out IN Disney together!! AHH!! We can not even fathom the feels that will be felt when we are there TOGETHER!

Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom
Favorite Character: Pooh Bear & Mickey Mouse
Favorite Princess: Snow White
Favorite Attraction: Dino the Flying Dinosaur
Favorite Resort: Wilderness Lodge
Favorite Disney Movie: Snow White & Tangled
Favorite Disney Song: Colors of the Wind, Reflection, When Will My Life Begin, Let it Go, and In Summer
Favorite form of Disney transportation: Monorail and boat

Annie

DSC_0584_zps3fbcd9cc.jpg

Moi, Craig, Kristen, AJ & Annie

Annie and I found each other from our Tumblr blogs back in 2010 and became Internet friends initially due to our intense passion for the New York Yankees. Eventually I discovered that she too is a Disney fanatic. We just so happen to also love a lot of the same things like Derek Jeter, Taylor Swift, Nsync, JC Chasez, 90s music, sports, the New York Giants, tattoos, the color pink and a bunch of other things. Its really no surprise that we became friends. Annie grew up a Disney baby too. Lady & the Tramp is the reason she has the 2 cocker spaniels. She enjoys searching for hidden Mickeys. Annie became a runner for this trip, competing in her first ever race.

Participant: Walt Disney World Half Marathon

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Character: Lady
Favorite Princess: Tiana
Favorite Attraction: Space Mountain
Favorite Resort: Yacht Club
Favorite Disney Movie: Lady and the Tramp
Favorite Disney Song: Friends On the Other Side
Favorite form of Disney transportation: Monorail

Kristen, Craig, AJ & Aunt Gail

Kristen is my cousin, Aunt Gail's daughter, Craig's wife, and AJ's mommy.
Outside of my mom, Kristen is definitely the member of my family that I am closet to.
Like me, Kristen enjoys working out and running. She decided last minute while we were signing her up for the races that she wanted to run the full instead of the half like initially planned, since it is a bucket list item.

Participant: Walt Disney World Marathon

Craig is Kristen's husband and AJ's daddy. My cousin-in-law, who was roped in by my mom to run the full Marathon with me when we initially planned this trip. Hopefully that worked out for him. Craig loves to cook and let me tell you, he is damn good at it!

Participant: Walt Disney World Marathon

AJ is Kristen and Craig's little boy. If you wanna get all technical, that makes him my second cousin, but I am referred to as Aunt Megan so he is my nephew and I wouldnt want it any other way. AJ enjoys eating, sleeping, swimming, playing, and hanging with mommy and daddy. During this trip, AJ is 16 months old and will participating in his first ever race too!

Participant: runDisney Kid's Races 100M Dash

Aunt Gail is Kristen's mom and Gail-ma to AJ. She is obsessed with Germany and therefore will be found in the Germany Pavilion for the duration of this trip.
Guten Tag!

I JUST JUMPED OUT OF BED WHEN I SAW THE LINK ON TWITTER AND I WAS LIKE "I BETTER BE THE FIRST REPLY!!!!"

Ok. Now I actually have to go read the first post.

And I hope the title is manager approved.

YAYAYAYAY I BET YOU DID!
Yeah I didn' read yours first either ;) #twins
Ummm I don't know, I can only hope :goofy:

OMG I AM EVEN MORE EXCITED NOW!!!!

Very special dismeet :thumbsup2

You should be. Very :rotfl:

Sounds like a fun trip, looking forward to reading. Thanks for sharing!

No, thank YOU for joining!

Following along! :)

Thank you!

MEG MEG FTW!

My favorite attraction is da bomb and you know it.

Since you asked moi about my favorite things like 10000 years ago, you can now add Let it Go on to the songs list. So yeah. And In Summer. Yups.

Uh uh uh uh.

MEG MEG FTW!

My favorite attraction is da bomb and you know it.

Since you asked moi about my favorite things like 10000 years ago, you can now add Let it Go on to the songs list. So yeah. And In Summer. Yups.

Uh uh uh uh.

Yeah, you're right that was a long time ago *updated*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :rotfl:

Joining in Meg. First... THANK YOU for the awesome tweet from the "World" (I'm assuming Mousegears or World of Disney) of that stolen shirt, lol. That was so cute.

I live and breathe by the Peter Pan rule for age, so obviously I love that. :thumbsup2

The whole runDisney phenomenon fascinates me so I'm really looking forward to reading about this, and of course, all the other Disney-ized details!! :yay:

Joining in Meg. First... THANK YOU for the awesome tweet from the "World" (I'm assuming Mousegears or World of Disney) of that stolen shirt, lol. That was so cute.

I live and breathe by the Peter Pan rule for age, so obviously I love that. :thumbsup2

The whole runDisney phenomenon fascinates me so I'm really looking forward to reading about this, and of course, all the other Disney-ized details!! :yay:
MY pleasure. I think I was actually in BVG in the Contemp...but I saw it in WoD. You should get royalties or something on that shirt tho ;)

Well I have A TON to report back on from the weekend so you are in the right place! :thumbsup2

Pre Trip Report

Prologue
I recorded a lot of details leading up to departure day. I mean, this trip was 731 days in the making. A large amount of the pre-trip report documents my running and training information. I feel this helps illustrate all the hard work I put in on the pavement to get where I am. I know it might not be the most exciting thing to read, and there aren't any pictures, BUT I PROMISE it gets better! :woohoo:

The Planning. The Training. The Waiting.

Tuesday, January 9, 2012

As you may or may not have read in my last Trip Report...during my last trip, while my mom and I were on the boat back to our resort from Downtown Disney I was texting my cousin Kristen about booking a trip with the family. My mom wanted me to run the Walt Disney World Marathon. (Um, YOU want ME to run?! Way ahead of you, lady!) I’ve wanted to run it since I found out about it in 2010!

Mom was either thinking about booking a trip for January 2013 or 2014. There was some promotion thing on the dining room table in our room about saving like 30% or something if you book your next trip before you check out. Something tells me this did not apply to us, being DVC members and all. Kristen said she would rather go in 2014 because she would have a baby to bring by then!

And thus the 731-day vacation countdown begins... :faint:

I'm just going to throw this out there...I used to never run if it was less than 50 degrees. Princess status, yo. princess:
That was initially a concern of mine for the WDW Marathon. When I was Disney in January 2012, I stepped outside EARLY in the morning one day to get a feel for what the race weather would be like. I think it was about 50 degrees out, but it felt colder than that. Ruh-row. :scared1:

At some point in the fall of 2012, a combination of things resulted in me in starting to run in temperatures below my “minimum temperature requirement”. :rolleyes: Since I was now permanently moved back home after college, I had all my clothes accessible to me so it was less daunting of a task. I came up with enough clothing combinations to stay warm in some pretty frigid tundra temperatures.

The last week of 2012 and first week of 2013 was bitter cold. It was in the teens. I felt so out of shape trying to get up the hills on my route. My pace was on the slow side. Enter the second week of 2013 - temperatures were in the 20’s/low 30’s. What a difference! I discovered 30 degrees is actually a very comfortable running temperature for me…anyway...

The 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend came along and I was following along closely to all of runDisney’s tweets the entire weekend long. I guess at some point (after my weekly baking was complete) I got inspired from all the Twitter and Facebook updates or something because out of nowhere I decided I wanted to run some double digit miles for my weekly Sunday run.

Around noon, I headed out for my run. I ended up running 11.92 miles. My pace was slower than my usual, but I wanted it slower. Even though it kills me internally (a bit) I constantly reminded myself that runDisney events are not ones that many people go to PR (personal record for all you non-runner folk). I am very competitive...especially with myself, but I threw any notion of even thinking about a PR for this race, especially since I had something a little more planned than just running in the WDW Marathon. :goofy:

My intention was to also run somewhere around 20 miles the next day. I was trying to do everything I would if this was the real deal. I walked for a little after I finished running on Sunday, then I stretched and re-hydrated. The next day, I got home from work at 1pm. I changed as soon as I walked in the door and headed out 25 hours after I ventured out the day before.

I ended up running 19 miles, which was 1 mile less than I wanted to but I felt an itty-bitty pain in one leg so I decided better to be safe than sorry. I also had a lot of factors against me.
The weather was less than ideal and I was a little under dressed.
While I was adequately fed, I wasn’t adequately hydrated.
It was starting to get darker.
And while I do not find running boring, I had to run about 30-something or so laps around the same road that I run
every
single
time
I go for a run.
And the biggest factor against me was the fact that the week prior, I ran a total of 35 miles from Monday through Friday. My legs were anything but rested even before the Sunday run.

To date, this was my longest distance ever ran. I killed two birds with one stone; a Goofy Challenge training run and a marathon training run. Technically, if you can run a half marathon (I already had 2 under my belt) you can run a marathon, but I wanted to know I could physically run a longer distance than 13.1 miles. I also wanted to know how I would feel running on legs that ran a lot the day prior.

I planned on trying to complete a Goofy training run at some point in the early spring. I was getting tired of being told not to do Goofy. I had been waiting since August 2010 to run in Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend; I wanted to do something a little bit more than just a marathon.
I was thinking a back-to-back 10/20 miles one weekend or something once the weather was nicer. This impromptu one was a blessing in disguise because I did it on UN-RESTED LEGS. That made me think I was ready and able to tackle Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge :scratchin

September 2013

I ran in my 3rd half marathon and came in 1st place in my age category. I. Could. Not. Believe. It. :dance3:
I came in 15th overall out of 75 runners. The prior year, in the same race I finished 59th overall...so I thought that was a pretty decent improvement. :rolleyes1

As a training run, my cousins and I also ran in the Yonkers Marathon and Half Marathon (which is the 2nd oldest marathon in the country behind Boston FYI)
Kristen and Craig ran in the half and I ran in my first full. Kris finished in 2:02:06 and Craig in 2:07:41. Considering they thought they were going to take about 3 hours, I was SO proud of their times! I finished in 4:00:12!

October 2013

Since my cousins waited so long to book their flights, every so often I would go onto Jetblue’s website to check the cost of the flights.
One day…my flight wasn’t there.

What? :confused:

I signed into my JetBlue account and MY FLIGHT TIME HAS CHANGED!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!?! :eek: :eek:

They cancelled the 6:30am flight and put me on the next flight out that departed at 9-something in the morning which didn’t get me into MCO until after 1pm.

UM I DON’T THINK SO. I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT LOSE THAT PRECIOUS DISNEY TIME.
Twin agrees.

I have heard that most of the race weekend specific merch goes by the second day of the expo and that was a big reason why I was going so many days prior to my races. runDisney merch >>>>>>

I called Jetblue and they couldn’t give me an answer as to why my flight was cancelled but the person I spoke with did inform me that since my flight time change was more than half an hour I could switch to another flight the day of, day before, or day after at no cost to me. Or I could change to a different airport. :scratchin

After some arm-twisting, mom agreed to let me change to another 6:30am flight out of Newburgh (40ish minutes north of moi, where as my original airport is 30 minutes south of moi).
Precious Disney time SAVED!

Kristen and co finally got around to booking their flights...

and...

Craig had them arriving in Orlando ON THE WRONG DAY!! :badpc:

They do not have a good track record of signing up for things and the like because that Yonkers Marathon I mentioned earlier...yeah that was not the race they (we) were suppose to sign up for either LOL. But it worked out for moi in the end because the Yonkers was a half and a full.

Not only was this flight a day early...it was also not out of Westchester County Airport like HE wanted when we were planning back in February. But at any rate, Craig changed the flight to the proper day after I told them it was the wrong day.
Kristen, AJ, and Craig were flying out of JFK (on the correct date now), but they put Aunt Gail on a flight all alone out of LGA. Between the J’s (as they will now be known as a group...even though they are really the V’s), Annie and myself...at one point we were taking 4 different flights out of 4 different airports all going to the same place on the same day. Makes sense. :rolleyes:

I emailed Jetblue and asked if there was anyway since my original flight was cancelled...if I could change my flight (again) so I could fly out with my original travel party...at no cost to me, of course ;)
They emailed me back and said yes! So I ended up changing my flight (again!) to fly out of LGA with Aunt Gail at 6:30am.
And the precious Disney time was saved yet again.

The whole flight fiasco was just so typical of the J’s I HAD TO LAUGH :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But now it was time to get serious

Wow, the only way I could plan a trip that far ahead is if I had plenty of trips in between. :lmao:

Your dedication to this is astounding Meg. So much work and prep is involved that it boggles the mind. I tend not to run unless being chased. And even then I play it by ear.
To run only your third half and finish first is a marvelous achievement. Bravo!

Yikes, all that flight stuff has broken my poor little brain. Good thing you have (had) it figured out. :faint:

As a fellow runner and disney enthusiast I following along!
and Congratulations on running those 11 and 19 miles! I consider myself a "runner" my average run usually only 4-5 miles but now I'm inspired!:cool1:

I'm in! I'm doing my first RunDisney event in Feb I'm SO excited.

I definitely want to try and make it down for marathon weekend next year. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Wow, the only way I could plan a trip that far ahead is if I had plenty of trips in between. :lmao:

Your dedication to this is astounding Meg. So much work and prep is involved that it boggles the mind. I tend not to run unless being chased. And even then I play it by ear.
To run only your third half and finish first is a marvelous achievement. Bravo!

Yikes, all that flight stuff has broken my poor little brain. Good thing you have (had) it figured out. :faint:

I don't even know how I survived this countdown. Never. Again. No more than a year(ish) in between trips because I wil die.

Dedication :teeth: Yeah I forgot to throw in there that I ran 1,184 miles in 2013...I think I was prepared.

It was funny AFTER everything was all taken care of...but I wanted to redrum some people during........

As a fellow runner and disney enthusiast I following along!
and Congratulations on running those 11 and 19 miles! I consider myself a "runner" my average run usually only 4-5 miles but now I'm inspired!:cool1:

Thank you! I kept telling myself I ran a back to back 30 miler when I was doubting myself those first few days of the trip :P
And 4-5 miles is more than the people not running! Go you!

I'm in! I'm doing my first RunDisney event in Feb I'm SO excited.

I definitely want to try and make it down for marathon weekend next year. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Princess Half Weekend?! I am SO excited to run in that one!

Loving your TR I've followed you over here from your twins TR can't wait to hear more xx

Thanks for stopping by! :thanks:

Looks like a exciting trip on the horizon. Can't wait to read more! :)

Thank you!!

January 7th & 8th

January 7, 2014

I was sleeping over Aunt Gail’s the night before we were leaving since her and I were on the same early morning flight. I unintentionally skipped my workout for the night because I had to finish up a few last minute things and finish packing my carry on....

I was having a problem with said carry on. Besides that ‘personal item’ you are allowed, I try not to have a carry-on on the way down. On the way back is a different story. I have this awesome fold-able WDW duffel bag that I got last trip that I use for ALL the merchandise I buy. I was trying to fit all my cameras (3 of them), lenses (2 plus the 1 on the camera), video camera, and photography equipment and accessories into my backpack that I used for the parks and such, and I was having issues. I also needed to have at least 1 of my pairs of running shoes as a carry-on. Just in case something should happen to the luggage....that IS the most important thing for a race. Funny thing is, that wearing them down or having them as a carry-on didn't even occur to me until I was reading a TR during this past summer from someone who was running in WDW Marathon weekend a few years ago and they mentioned it LOL :eek: AND I also wanted to bring a stuffed animal with me because I am 5.

It's funny how aggravated I was getting over my photography equipment and my carry-on but yet I planned the entire past 2 trips, booked airfare, booked all the ADR's, signed up almost everyone for their races, etc, etc, etc and that's no sweat. Funny. :laughing:

Anyway, mom suggested that I used her big duffel bag as the carry-on, and then she would use that as her carry-on on the way home. I could deal. I put some of the less important camera equipment in there, with my sneakers, a Stitch plush, my ears, and my tiara. #priorities

Last thing to figure out was what to wear the next day at work and to sleep in the night before, because I was not digging into my suitcase for pajamas and I wasn't bringing any extra clothes down. I found some throw away clothes for PJ's.

January 8, 2014

Last day of work before my first real life-big girl vacation!

Wearing my MagicBand to work #livinituplovethatfeeling

I stayed a little late at work to go over some of my things that mom needed to take care of for those first 2 days (yeah, we work together...no big deal :) )

VACA MODE. T-Minus 13 hours

Then we headed down to my cousins. I had to drop off their MagicBands and Magical Express luggage tags. And she had film for my Instant camera for me. After that, we went to my aunt's. Mom hung out for a bit. I showered and gave her my other clothes to take home. I talked to aunt Gail for a while even though we probably should have went to bed but #YOLODisney.

My twin and I were tweeting up a storm over there on Twitter because WE WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING TOGETHER OMG!

OMG GUYS IM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW. IN A MATTER OF HOURS!!!

Eventually, I went to bed and somehow fell asleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter