Live Trip Report! June 4-June 13

AshBriSmi

DIS Veteran
Although I don't really leave until tomorrow I am going to start this tonight so it's up and ready for posts!!

:wave2:HELLO EVERYONE!!!:wave2:
If you followed me over from my PTR then welcome to another ashbrismi post! If you are new,:welcome: & thank you SO much for joining and I hope you enjoy. (You can find my
PTR here)

This is going to be my first LIVE trip report. I will post what I'm doing, what I'm eating, where I am, etc. I will also do a "real" trip report when I return from WDW but this will help me make sure I don't miss anything as well as let everyone know whats going on down in Orlando :)

Tomorrow when I wake up at 5, I still have to go to school :-)confused::confused3) but since it's our last day I get out at 11:30 and then come home, wait on my other sister to get out at 1, and we will be on our way!!! :banana::banana::banana: (You will all hear from me throughout that whole morning I'm sure -dang anxious nerves!!!)

So without further ado.. Who the heck am I???

I'm Ashlee :) 17, now a senior in high-school, and a Disney fanatic!

I'm the red head :)

I am the writer of anything for my family.. I love to write and when it's Disney it makes it even more awesome!:disrocks:
some more info:

Who: ME, my parents Brian and Stacy, my sisters Becca(16) and Emilee(14) and my brother Braeden(4).

L to R: Emilee, Becca, Mom, Braeden, Dad, & I'm sitting.

What: 2015 Disney Trip!!! Probably the last one for awhile that all of us will go on at least... :(
When: We leave June 4th, return june 13th... We are IN WDW from the 5-12.
Why: We are all leaving the nest here shortly and since Disney is our favorite place EVER we (and i mean my parents because they tried to do a whole "surprise we're going to Disney TODAY" thing and she kinda isn't good at keeping things hidden.... That or I'm too good at snooping around!:rotfl:) decided on Disney as one last trip with all 6 of us before me and Bec head off to college!
Where: Obviously Disney World... But we will be staying at All Star Music! e love it here!!!

Okay guys.... I still have a LOT of packing to do so with that I will say my farewell's until I wake up in the morning and start our vacation!!!!

See ya real soon!!!!:earsboy::earsboy:

I bet sleep will be tough and school will be torture...but then you are off on your journey to the best place ever! :mickeyjum

Good morning guys!! I am sitting in school and counting down the hours until 11:30!!! My parents are back at the house loading the car for us and soon we can all be on our way!! :)
Be back shortly
See ya real soon!!

I feel like a failure. We left at exactly 12:08 and right now we are still on I10 (will be for the majority of this leg)
Status: Becca and Braeden are both sleeping, dad is driving, mom is playing candy crush, Emilee is in the back just staring out her window, and iI am honestly very comfy and enjoying the country land veiw!
We have eaten some pb&j's and I'm now eating some candy... Delicious :) :)

See ya real soon! -- 1:49PM

I feel like a failure. We left at exactly 12:08 and right now we are still on I10 (will be for the majority of this leg)
Status: Becca and Braeden are both sleeping, dad is driving, mom is playing candy crush, Emilee is in the back just staring out her window, and iI am honestly very comfy and enjoying the country land veiw!
We have eaten some pb&j's and I'm now eating some candy... Delicious :) :)

See ya real soon! -- 1:49PM

So its 3:42PM now and we are half way through Louisiana and have only stopped once!! I've gotten great pictures to share with you guys when I get home!! :)
See ya real soon

Still in Louisiana....lots of traffic from people going home from work I guess!!
See ya real soon!!! -- 5:28PM

Still.... In.... Louisiana....

Just stopped and ate.. Most the family had sonic.. me and my dad had subway :)

Should be entering Mississippi here shortly.

See ya real soon -- 6:58PM

Not sure why but your posts keep coming up twice! Anyway...I'm here following along! What a fun trip with the whole family before some of you leave the nest!! But I'm sure it won't be the last!! I look forward to hearing about your trip. How awesome that you can drive there from home!

Hey y'all'!! I'm doing very poorly with this live tr but I'm TRYING so brownie points for that right???

Last night around 12:30 we pulled into a hotel in Pensacola and stayed there for the night. Braeden crashed as soon as his face hit the pillow. Becca, my mom, and I all took showers last night before heading to bed. We too were fast asleep pretty quickly.

This morning my mom, Emilee, and I woke up around 5:30... Partially because of anxiousness to get to Disney grounds but also it was SO COLD. Unbelievably old I tell you. Em took a shower around 5:45 and that noise kind of shuffled everyone else out of their beds. As me and my mother put our faces on, my dad took his shower and then Braeden came around to getting out of bed, immediately asking for a granola bar and his purple juice. (Grape mio added to water). As typical, Becca was the last to climb out of her bed and get ready. Everyone was soon ready to walk out the door..... But I was hungry :) so I walked to the lobby and got the free mediocre waffle.

I inhaled a bite or 2 just so I didn't have an empty stomach with my medication and we were off!!

I think we left around 7:45 central time (8:45 Florida's time)

Anticipating our arrival at ASM around 3:30/4 this afternoon.

See ya real soon :)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I bet sleep will be tough and school will be torture...but then you are off on your journey to the best place ever! :mickeyjum

Yes it was!! Oh my gosh it was torture!! I had never been so excited to get out of school! :)

Road trip!!! Can't wait till you get to WDW!

Me too!! In Pensacola now... Not too much longer!!

Not sure why but your posts keep coming up twice! Anyway...I'm here following along! What a fun trip with the whole family before some of you leave the nest!! But I'm sure it won't be the last!! I look forward to hearing about your trip. How awesome that you can drive there from home!

I was posting on my phone, and I couldn't really use it well for blogging purposes so I ended up hitting the button more than once lol.
Thank you so much for joining Kathy!! :) :) :)
I'm sure there are more trips to come too!
And you mean I can drive from Texas to home right??:thumbsup2

Hey guys!! Still in Florida, still in the car, still anxious... :(

We are about 100 miles away from our resort and let me tell you I'm ready to get this crap out of this car and to get back in and head to our first magic kingdom adventure!!

We stopped around 12 in Madison, Fl at a McDonald's/souvenir shop and spent more time there than we probably should have but it was good to let my brother out and roam around. Becca also purchased a necklace and a pair of sunglasses while we stopped.

We are currently in the middle of some rain... Heavy rain.... But it looks like it clears up pretty quickly on the radar :)

See ya real soon!

Hello everyone!! I have a lot to tell you and I'm honestly so so so sorry for being so bad at this.

First off, my phone broke so I wasn't able to do anyyyyyy posting until today on the iPad...

All is going very well we have had quite a bit of rain and it has been pretty overcast for the most part which is nice when you're at the parks and waiting in a long line but when you want to layout and enjoy the pool it's a little saddening.

My brother didn't end up doing so well on the trip and is just now starting to relax a little and get the hang of this new go-go-go Disney routine. This of course changed a lot of the plans, what we ate, where we ate, our fastpasses and much, much more.

We leave on Friday morning so I will be back then to actually do a summary. :)

See ya real soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter