Live TR- Heading Back to the Magic!

BudgieMama

DIS Veteran
So, we are checked in for our flight, and it's time to start the TR!

We depart tomorrow morning for two weeks at CSR. This is our second trip (our first was just a week back in August 2014). We're being picked up by the taxi at 7.30am (we usually take the train- we have a direct train service to Gatwick from our nearest station, but with the wonderful service Southern Trains are supplying, we've booked a taxi this time!

We are due on the 11.20am flight with BA- previously, we didn't book seats and ended up paying £110 at online check in for the only two seats together (extra legroom). Today, we checked in and were given a pair of extra legroom seats for free, just behind World Traveller Plus. We might have babies in the Skycots next to us, but I have decent headphones and earplugs!

Just need to finish packing my hand luggage and to bob the last few bits in my suitcase and we're ready to go. It's our 6th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow, so the perfect time for a holiday!! :)

:)

Following along! Looking forward to hearing about it.

Glad you got seats this time without the added costs, and extra legroom too!

Happy anniversary too!

Awake bright and early as we always are on our first day thanks to the time difference! We planned round it this time and are heading to AK this morning to take advantage of the morning EMH and have a great day! :)

Can anyone recommend a good place to grab a snacky breakfast at AK? :)

Resort is gorgeous. Beautiful grounds, nice sized practical room (at least for two they are!), helpful staff, great dining options. Very happy with the choice, and glad I've booked it again for next year!!
It's great having another trip booked before you come back from the current one. In February I had four holidays booked, and now I'm on the last one. I get nervous when nothing booked. Plenty of plans though!!

Hi we're in Cabanas 8b great room down steps to quiet pool and across car park to bus stop. We have a corner room which is nice and it seems very fresh, if a little dated. Had lovely lunch in pepper market today! I saw you briefly as we were getting in magic kingdom bus yesterday morning - I'll say hi if I see you around We are loving the resort and very pleased with choice- have a great time :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!