Live long and prosper!!

ophelia

Mouseketeer
Hello! As you can see from my ticker I have a very long time to go until I finally make it to Disney World. I had to cancel a trip that I had planned for this year due to economic reasons *sniffle*, but I WILL be able to go in 2012. I expect that by the time I get to finally go I will be an expert. Just want to say hi to everybody! Been browsing the boards for a while and you guys seem to be stuffed with info.:banana:

:welcome:

In no time, you will be stuffed with info about all things Disney that you'll be able to upstage the cast members. Just think of these next 3 years as your Disney College, and by the time you go on your trip...it'll be graduation!!
:jumping1:

In no time, you will be stuffed with info about all things Disney that you'll be able to upstage the cast members. Just think of these next 3 years as your Disney College, and by the time you go on your trip...it'll be graduation!!
:jumping1:

Exactly!!!:thumbsup2

Wow!!!! and I thought I had a long time to wait. :eek:

You have come to the right place. :disrocks:
Like PrincessEeyore said....you will be a pro by the time your trip gets here. :thumbsup2

welcome.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

Man 3 years seems like a lifetime of planning!!!!

Man good luck on not going crazy!!!!

PS, SOOOOOOO looking forward to the new Star Trek movie!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter