LIVE from WDW...thank you DH for having a business trip!

Wow! ok again where is my 'green eyed dancing smiley" Have a great weekend

Kae

Wow how great is that. I dream of the day we can say let's just do it and go for the weekend! However seeing the nearest airport is 3 hours away I don't see it happening. Oh well I can't wait for your reviews...popcorn::

YAY! I love your reviews as it is! This is pretty cool--a spur of the moment trip. Be safe and have a great time!

Nicki!!

Woohoo! :woohoo: I'm so happy for you! The Wave is such a great choice for dinner. I fell in love with the filet and the boniato potatoes...omg to die for!

You could always hit the Tangerine Cafe for dinner at Epcot :cloud9:

Mmmm get the mac & cheese at Chefs, it is drool-worthy!

Have a great time :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1: Like the others, so jealous. Hope we can get that kind of rate for WL for next Sept, we are currently paying $305/night.

Wow - I'll be getting in on Sunday and will be at MK too! I feel like I should be looking out for a celebrity!!!

P.S. - we're eating at the Plaza - love that place!

You are such a BRAT! :rotfl2:

Better now than next month when I'm in Marco and YOU AND I are having lunch.

Have a great "unexpected" Disney trip...and bring on the food.

Wow - Congrats!! :cool1:

If you don't mind, I have a favor to ask of you! I'm a big fan of your review and have been following them (well, for the past 4 months or so since booked our first ever free dining) and have linked to them many times for other people to enjoy.

We'll be at Chefs in a couple weeks for lunch also, and were really looking forward to the Chefs Menu (on the DDP). But I read a recent review in which someone posted it was allowed only at dinner, not lunch. I know you won't be on DDP/free dining for this trip, but if at all possible and you have a chance, could you ask if it's still included just so we can plan one way or the other?

Thanks so much and have an awesome time!

--Marcie

WOW! I just booked the WL standard room for $119 a night...that is incredible! The CBR was $99 a night

Wowee! How were prices so fantastic? I think I have CBR next month full price at $149 with free dining.

Hope you're having a great time! I can't imagine what a last-minute trip is like. Woo hoo!:cool1:

Wowee! How were prices so fantastic? I think I have CBR next month full price at $149 with free dining.

Hope you're having a great time! I can't imagine what a last-minute trip is like. Woo hoo!:cool1:

Disney offered a promo of $96 for moderates ($69 for values?) and $119 or something for deluxes. This was offered after the free dining plan offer ended. This is how we ended up squeaking out a "mini trip" for September.

Awesome! I hope you are having a great trip!! You guys are eating at great places. We love the Wave!! It's so good. Enjoy :)

*** I am happy for you ----- But sad for me---- My DH must work for the wrong company -- But at least he has a Job -- so that is a " Good Thing" Enjoy your Surpise Trip .:thumbsup

That's awesome! I'm jealous! Have fun! Are you going to write some reviews of where you eat? I always enjoy reading them!

What a fun spur of the moment trip!! Enjoy your time together. I can't wait to read about how it is going!

:banana:

Have FUN!

that is like my dream! to have a fun spur of te moment trip w/ my hubby.

have fun!

Thanks you guys! We just checked into our room and it is very nice, except for the view of the service loading area!

I'm looking forward to your Whispering Canyon review. We will be staying at the WL and eating there in November. Have you done any Ohana reviews? I have been looking, but can't seem to find one. Have a great trip!

We are eating breakfast there on Sunday but I wont have reviews up until we get home on Sunday night. We did Ohana in April 08 and breakfast there Aug 08...both reviews are in my links.

I hate you!

hehe ok.. no really I do!

Green with envy..

Have a safe and great trip

But its a good hate right? ;)

:goodvibes Have a great trip!!:goodvibes

Looking forward to your live reports :surfweb:

Welcome, thanks for reading!

:banana::banana::cool1:Congrats !!! I can't wait to read your reviews...I love reading your food reviews...I'm so glad you are going to the wave...a new restaurant for us to try.:cool1::banana::banana:

We ate at the Wave in March and tonight was incredible!

Wow, I have to say I hate you, too! :goodvibes:rotfl: I need a Disney fix bad! We have gone the week before Labor Day the past few years and I don't know what to do with myself this year having to wait til December! Guess I have to live thru your live reports!

HAVE FUN!! :cheer2: :worship:

I am so jealous! Last time my DH got flown to Orlando for business they literally didn't leave the airport (even stayed at that hotel there), I would love to get to tag along on an awesome trip like that. I encourage you to do the solo day. You will have a blast just soaking up the atmostphere and enjoying all the little details. Have a great trip!

Usually his business trips to Orlando were in the middle of the week but this time I lucked out and he had a Friday one! But I didnt do a solo WDW day, instead I hung out at the pool at the hotel and then went to the Seminole Towne Center Mall (a big bust)

Thats so neat to be able to "out of the blue" go to Disney this weekend....enjoy yourself!

Nice! I guess the 90 vs. 180 days debate for ADRs is irrelevant for this trip.:lmao:

Last minute trip to WDW and a great rate at WL to boot.

It is so cool to just pack up and go! The rate was great but the view is the pits, thank goodness we are not spending any time in the room!

Have fun!! We'll be there too, we arrive at CBR on Sat. Maybe we'll see you there!!

Safe travels! We will be in Epcot all day tomorrow and MK on Sunday

:cool1:Have a wonderful trip & eat lots of good stuff for us!

WooHoo! I get one last MickeyNicki Live review before we leave for our trip! I can't wait ::yes::

Thank you for taking us with you once again!

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Wow! ok again where is my 'green eyed dancing smiley" Have a great weekend

Kae

Thanks for reading you guys! Welcome to a spur of the moment review!

Wow how great is that. I dream of the day we can say let's just do it and go for the weekend! However seeing the nearest airport is 3 hours away I don't see it happening. Oh well I can't wait for your reviews...popcorn::

Thank goodness we live so close...but I do all the driving and arriving last night at midnight was no picnic.....but whose complaining!

Oh that is so cool! Have a great time!

YAY! I love your reviews as it is! This is pretty cool--a spur of the moment trip. Be safe and have a great time!

Thanks guys!

Nicki!!

Woohoo! :woohoo: I'm so happy for you! The Wave is such a great choice for dinner. I fell in love with the filet and the boniato potatoes...omg to die for!

You could always hit the Tangerine Cafe for dinner at Epcot :cloud9:

Mmmm get the mac & cheese at Chefs, it is drool-worthy!

Have a great time :goodvibes

The Wave was out of this world, reviews coming up!

Congrats!! Soooo jealous, but can't wait for the updates!!!!! Have a great time!!!!

Coming up soon!

:cool1::cool1: Like the others, so jealous. Hope we can get that kind of rate for WL for next Sept, we are currently paying $305/night.

I almost fell off my shoes at that rate, I could not believe it!

Wow - I'll be getting in on Sunday and will be at MK too! I feel like I should be looking out for a celebrity!!!

P.S. - we're eating at the Plaza - love that place!

Aw shucks, no celebrity here just a couple that love to eat and a crazy woman that loves to take pictures of it ha ha

You are such a BRAT! :rotfl2:

Better now than next month when I'm in Marco and YOU AND I are having lunch.

Have a great "unexpected" Disney trip...and bring on the food.

But you still love me right? We are totally having lunch, food reviews coming up!

So cool to be back "Home"

:cool1: Congrats on your Spur of the Moment Trip!!! Looking forward to your reviews. :goodvibes

Thank you!

Wow - Congrats!! :cool1:

If you don't mind, I have a favor to ask of you! I'm a big fan of your review and have been following them (well, for the past 4 months or so since booked our first ever free dining) and have linked to them many times for other people to enjoy.

We'll be at Chefs in a couple weeks for lunch also, and were really looking forward to the Chefs Menu (on the DDP). But I read a recent review in which someone posted it was allowed only at dinner, not lunch. I know you won't be on DDP/free dining for this trip, but if at all possible and you have a chance, could you ask if it's still included just so we can plan one way or the other?

Thanks so much and have an awesome time!

--Marcie

Marcie I will do my very best for you...we have ressies at noon tomorrow....I know I had it in June so I hope it is still there.

It is a bit stressful..I forgot my toothbrush and slippers but a stop off at Target fixed that! Packing on a whim is not my style!

Disney offered a promo of $96 for moderates ($69 for values?) and $119 or something for deluxes. This was offered after the free dining plan offer ended. This is how we ended up squeaking out a "mini trip" for September.

And thank goodness for that cuz his company is paying for one night of it since he got out so late today they told him to stay over somewhere!

Awesome! I hope you are having a great trip!! You guys are eating at great places. We love the Wave!! It's so good. Enjoy :)

We are having a great time thanks!

*** I am happy for you ----- But sad for me---- My DH must work for the wrong company -- But at least he has a Job -- so that is a " Good Thing" Enjoy your Surpise Trip .:thumbsup

You know the last few months he has been doing more traveling than normal but I keep repeating the same thing "at least he has a job"...I am getting paid peanuts right now but at least he has a steady income..getting a commission in a tight market stinks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter