Live from WDW, Nicki & Todd do the F&W and 10 days worth of food!!!

Your birthday dinner at Fulton's sounds wonderful! :thumbsup2 How sweet of those ladies, and everyone else, to sing for you.

I was beet red!

Wow! All I can say is wow, wow, wow! Okay, now I have to wonder what I need to do to stay there! And I thought I had narrowed down my choices for next summer!

What an absolutely beautiful room and a breathtaking view!

DH is now in love with the BWI and wants to book our 10 day trip Oct 09 there. It is just so quiet and relaxing and the location is the best!

Wow what a great room. Please, please, please let me find a great 40% off code for next year for a room there. :goodvibes

It was mailed to me Dec 07.....I pray I get lucky again! I called for a bounceback for 09 but the only thing open right now is the free dining dates.

Oh, I can't wait to have one of those Peach Schnapps frozen teas. I've been seeing pics of these and my mouth waters at the sight of one everytime. Only 44 days left to go and I can have one. :yay:

I plan on having a few more in the next few days..$6.38 but so worth it!

Over to China for the peach schnapps frozen tea again. My throat has been sore the last few days and the frozen drinks (of the alcohol sort) make me feel better...hey thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

ROFLMAO :lmao:

waiting for your FF review :goodvibes

Its up babe! I wish Epcot was open right now so I could go get one!

Mmmmm, thanks for the pic of the praline bread pudding. If only I could have a huge helping of it right now!

It was awesome, want to get that one again!

Wow, that basil plant really puts my little windowsill one to shame!

Those Boardwalk rooms look really pretty. I stayed at the Boardwalk not long after it opened and thought it was absolutely gorgeous. The rooms are much softer now, but still very pretty. I'm surprised AKL didn't have double sinks. We had them at POR.:confused3 My only complaint with BWI was the lack of decent counter service in the hotel when you didn't feel like going out. Can't wait to hear about FF.:goodvibes

I know I have a little baby plant too! The smell coming off that huge plant was intoxicating!

We are going to try and hit the BW bakery in the morning, I wish they had a regular CS place too!

After dinner we headed back to Epcot, guess what was our first stop? France for the yummy looking pink perfume booze that I spied back in June.

EpcotWed017.jpg

We got it the very long line and I asked the CM if they sold it by the glass and he replied very snotty and snooty and rude and loud yes but IT IS $15 a glass. DH leans in and says good give us 2 then. I just love this boy.

So there we are with our $30 worth of booze in our little light up plastic glasses and laughing our tush off!

I managed a pic of mine while DH was paying.

EpcotWed023.jpg

OMIGOD girls and boys this drink is insane! So cold and sparkly and sweet but not too sweet and wonderful heaven in a glass. It gave me a warm glow-y feel! I can see myself drinking alot of these with the few days I have left and then searching for it at the local liquor store.

We then floated around the countries, went into Germany for gummi bears and snapped more pics.

EpcotWed028.jpg

EpcotWed029.jpg

EpcotWed030.jpg

EpcotWed031.jpg

EpcotWed032.jpg

EpcotWed033.jpg

And then some from France where we bought a snack for later tonight.

EpcotWed039.jpg

EpcotWed040.jpg

EpcotWed041.jpg

EpcotWed042.jpg

EpcotWed043.jpg

EpcotWed044.jpg

EpcotWed045.jpg

EpcotWed046.jpg

EpcotWed047.jpg

EpcotWed048.jpg

EpcotWed049.jpg

EpcotWed050.jpg

EpcotWed051.jpg

I had this raspberry cream thing with dark orange chocolate on the bottom. Good but too much orange flavor. DH had the eclair and loved it.

EpcotWed052.jpg

EpcotWed053.jpg

DH loved my dish too and said that Flying Fish is right up there with Jiko and Fulton's, three phenomenal dinners but he will not give me credit for FF because HE picked it!.....like I said men, cant live with em cant shoot em.

:lmao: :rotfl2: Ain't that the truth!!!! Sounds like you are having a great time. Sorry you were disappointed in AKL. How about a picture of you and hubby together???

Hey, Nicki! I have to say I've been reading this awesome food report and loving it! You have such a way describing all the great food you two have been having, makes everything sound fabulous and makes me hungry! Especially love the review of Fultons and really, really craving those crab claws, great pic too! Couple questions for you, if you don't mind! I don't think that Fultons is on the dining plan, is it? And, how was it they knew it was your bday when you got some of those great looking bday desserts, do they just note it on your ressie and some places pick up on it?

After reading your April (I think), review of Tutto's I've been super excited to go and that's what made me get the ressie there, so thanks, can't wait! That got me hooked on your reviews and checking out the dining boards in general! Wondering if they still had that dish your hubby had, the Tagliatelle something with the bolognese sauce. Your DH said it was like a stroganoff sauce I think and it sounded really yummy, love beef stroganoff! :goodvibes

Well, anyway thanks for all the great reviews and pics! I'm going to try to be brave and take pic when we go. I took a few last time, DD thought I was silly. I've never seen anyone in person taking pics, but you really do a great job with great pics and it's so cool to see what the foods look like! :worship:

We went to Flying Fish last year for a wine tasting and loved it! :thumbsup2

Where was that pink drink in France? Somehow I missed it the other day but I need to find it! :goodvibes

Nicki - Let's let Todd think he discovered FF, we know better.:lmao: So glad you enjoyed it. I had no idea you could swap out sides!

Thanks for the SAI menus!

I'm so glad you are enjoying the BWI, it's my favorite place.:goodvibes

So you like the dessert at the Louisiana booth, eh? I may just have to try that!;)

We got it the very long line and I asked the CM if they sold it by the glass and he replied very snotty and snooty and rude and loud yes but IT IS $15 a glass. DH leans in and says good give us 2 then. I just love this boy.

So there we are with our $30 worth of booze in our little light up plastic glasses and laughing our tush off!

:rotfl: I love it :goodvibes :lmao: :rotfl:

Glad to hear it was as good as it looks :)

Why oh why doesn't Flying Fish offer any of those drink flights when Jay and I dine there? :sad2: :headache:

Enjoying all your reviews! :thumbsup2

Then over to Louisiana for that yummy Praline Bread Pudding with Bourbon Caramel sauce. OMIGOD this was great!

Yummy!

Next stop for this Italian chick was ITALY BABE! Look at this basil plant, I wanted to smuggle it out of there!

EpcotWed069.jpg

My basil looked like that, before we got frost this week :sad1:

DH is on a seafood kick and we wanted the lobster roll, I reminded him that both of us did not like it last year but he wanted it anyways. Well guess what, this year he liked it, go figure...I think he said he liked it to prove me wrong! :rotfl2:

USALobsterRoll.jpg

Men:rolleyes:

Over to China for the peach schnapps frozen tea again. My throat has been sore the last few days and the frozen drinks (of the alcohol sort) make me feel better...hey thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

EpcotWed071.jpg

Good story! I think I'll stick to it too :rotfl:

Then it was time to go and chill by the pool and soak in the sun while sitting in the spa. DH asked where dinner was tonight and I said 50's Prime Time for your fried chicken. He said nah lets change that. I did my best Dream of Jenie impression and said Ok master where to? He said that fish place downstairs, I feel like fish. Ok weird because he doesnt eat fish and he had Fultons the other night so what gives? I said no way are we going to get in at this late notice, they are a signature place. Call anyways, humor me he says. Yeah pal, come er', I'll humor you, I'll humor you but good! So I call...and guess what, I got a 6pm ressie. I swear he thinks this ressie think is so easy, can you believe him? :lmao:

Coming up, Flying Fish! But...wheres the fish?

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

So far DH is hooked on signature places, wish I didnt cave and cancel Cali Grill...oh well next trip!

Since this ressie thing is so darned easy ;) you could just call and reschedule Cali Grill :rotfl:

Hi guys, just a quick hello before we head to MK for the morning...hoping to grab breakfast at Main Street Bakery. DH has his heart set on Cosmic Rays for lunch and then back to the resort to chill at the pool before dinner at Chefs de France.

Got to tell ya, all this eating is such hard work!

For my bud KatMark.....here are a few pics of us clowning around....I need to get some together pictures and post them....hopefully PhotoPass will have a few good ones!

MKTuesday018.jpg

MKTuesday019.jpg

Just your everyday average goof balls!

:lmao: :rotfl2: Ain't that the truth!!!! Sounds like you are having a great time. Sorry you were disappointed in AKL. How about a picture of you and hubby together???

Just posted a few pics of us clowning around, hope to get some more soon!

Hey, Nicki! I have to say I've been reading this awesome food report and loving it! You have such a way describing all the great food you two have been having, makes everything sound fabulous and makes me hungry! Especially love the review of Fultons and really, really craving those crab claws, great pic too! Couple questions for you, if you don't mind! I don't think that Fultons is on the dining plan, is it? And, how was it they knew it was your bday when you got some of those great looking bday desserts, do they just note it on your ressie and some places pick up on it?

After reading your April (I think), review of Tutto's I've been super excited to go and that's what made me get the ressie there, so thanks, can't wait! That got me hooked on your reviews and checking out the dining boards in general! Wondering if they still had that dish your hubby had, the Tagliatelle something with the bolognese sauce. Your DH said it was like a stroganoff sauce I think and it sounded really yummy, love beef stroganoff! :goodvibes

Well, anyway thanks for all the great reviews and pics! I'm going to try to be brave and take pic when we go. I took a few last time, DD thought I was silly. I've never seen anyone in person taking pics, but you really do a great job with great pics and it's so cool to see what the foods look like! :worship:

Thank you! When I booked my dining ressies with the IPO at AKL I told him that Oct 19th was my b-day....he put that notation on all my dining reservations. Wearing the b-day button helps too! We are going back to Tutto tomorrow night so I will take a pic of the current menu for ya!

We went to Flying Fish last year for a wine tasting and loved it! :thumbsup2

Where was that pink drink in France? Somehow I missed it the other day but I need to find it! :goodvibes

The drink is in the same stand where the grand marnier slushies are :thumbsup2

Nicki - Let's let Todd think he discovered FF, we know better.:lmao: So glad you enjoyed it. I had no idea you could swap out sides!

Thanks for the SAI menus!

I'm so glad you are enjoying the BWI, it's my favorite place.:goodvibes

So you like the dessert at the Louisiana booth, eh? I may just have to try that!;)

Ok deal! Yes he NOLA booth is to die for!

:rotfl: I love it :goodvibes :lmao: :rotfl:

Glad to hear it was as good as it looks :)

I need another one asap!

You delivered once again Nikki! Everything looks great! Thanks again!:flower3:

Thanks for reading!

Why oh why doesn't Flying Fish offer any of those drink flights when Jay and I dine there? :sad2: :headache:

Enjoying all your reviews! :thumbsup2

Thanks and I am loving yours too! Next year we all go out for a drink!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Since this ressie thing is so darned easy ;) you could just call and reschedule Cali Grill :rotfl:

Hey now THATS AN IDEA!!!!

Hi, Nicki, I don't think I've ever posted before, but just wanted to let you know I love your reviews. We left the day after you arrived, so I'm envying you your wonderful, cool weather! I would love to do WDW without the humidity!

Got to tell ya, all this eating is such hard work!

For my bud KatMark.....here are a few pics of us clowning around....I need to get some together pictures and post them....hopefully PhotoPass will have a few good ones!

Just your everyday average goof balls!

Aww....thanks. I've met some really nice people on here (and some not very nice)...and you are one of my favs. I'm taking notes of all your reviews to go over with hubby for next year's trip. But then realized I'll probably have to do it all over again since you'll be back there in January! :rotfl2:

Hi, Nicki, I don't think I've ever posted before, but just wanted to let you know I love your reviews. We left the day after you arrived, so I'm envying you your wonderful, cool weather! I would love to do WDW without the humidity!

Thank you so much! Yes the weather has been perfect. Today is very breezy and overcast. I think we are in for rain tonight and sounds like all day tomorrow too.

Nick, which store were you in? My DH and kids LOVE those cookies! Please give me directions!! :)

They are from the candy shop in Germany in Epcot.

Nicki I am so glad you tried out the pink drink! I totally will be getting one (or more) of those when we hit ws in April.

I am looking forward to another one tonight!

Aww....thanks. I've met some really nice people on here (and some not very nice)...and you are one of my favs. I'm taking notes of all your reviews to go over with hubby for next year's trip. But then realized I'll probably have to do it all over again since you'll be back there in January! :rotfl2:

You are so sweet! You are a great friend to have as well! You have got to let me know what you are planning on eating so I can add it to MY plans for next year too! In January with the kids we are planning on Tusker House, Princess, CP and Ohana breakfasts...they love characters so these seem like winners. For dinner I have Coral Reef, Tony's and right now Whispering Canyon but I really really really do not want to eat there....any suggestions for a kid friendly dinner?

Loving your reviews and pictures! :goodvibes

Thank you!

I just have to say I love your reports. Your last report made me add Boma and Cape May for breakfast for my trip in December.

Now I have a whole new list going: Jiko, Fulton's, and Flying Fish-sounds like a good reason to book another trip-better get to that right away:idea:

I love your reviews. I'm glad you enjoyed Flying Fish. We ate there our last trip to WDW in May and it was our favorite meal of the trip. We have ADRs for FF during our F&W visit in 2 weeks.

BTW your reviews of the F&W Festival booths are wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter