LIVE from the 2/5 Magic!

praisehisname

DIS Veteran
Well, we made it! I was thrown for a loop in the terminal when I found out I didn't get the dining rotation I wanted, but we were able to switch it as soon as we boarded. Having REAS and not having to scramble for ressies was great! I totally missed our DIS meet because my 8 yodd (who suffers from anxiety disorder) when into a full blown panic attack (it wasn't pretty) when she saw the life vests in the cabin. I guess she had totally forgotten last year? Needless to say, the drill wasn't fun either. But we got through it and the rest of the night went smoothly.

Dinner was great! We have Tiadore and San as our servers. Geevan is our head server. We had taken bonine at breakfast, so we actually got through the whole meal!

After dinner my 6 yodd opted for the Club (had a VERY difficult time convincing her to leave at 11 pm), while the rest of us went to see the show. WOW! It was so cool!

It was rocky and windy, but not to bad. Right now its pretty chilly and windy, but I'm hoping the weather warms up for swimming later.

I'll check back later. If you have any questions, just holler!

Denise

Thank you and have a great trip...

Peter

Thanks for checking in on us! Have a great time! :wave2:

I LOVE live trip reports! We sail in two weeks in cabin 8032-take good care of her for us!

Denise....If San is from The Phillipines, please tell him hello from us,
Phyllis, Jim and Natalie...he will remember Natalie as she cried and cried the morning we left ship and that we live in Hilton Head.

Glad you are having a great time...wish we were there.............

Thanks
Phyllis

Thanks for the post!

If possible, can someone from this cruise keep updating us on the height of waves?

I'm on the next Eastern Caribbean cruise in two weeks. Thanks!

Denise...I hope you have a Magical time. I know that we did last week!! Does Tiadore have dark hair and is he from...Romania (I think)? If so...we had him last week as our assistant server and he's FANTASTIC!!! Ask him if he had table 23 last week, if so...tell him we say "hi" :)

Hope the weather warms up for you and wishing you the best!!!

Jill

have a great trip. looking forward to trip reports. :wizard: :bounce:

jillicole said:
Denise...I hope you have a Magical time. I know that we did last week!! Does Tiadore have dark hair and is he from...Romania (I think)? If so...we had him last week as our assistant server and he's FANTASTIC!!! Ask him if he had table 23 last week, if so...tell him we say "hi" :)

Hope the weather warms up for you and wishing you the best!!!

Jill

Jill,

We're table 23!!! I'll check tonight when we go to dinner to see where he's from.

Denise

natsmom125 said:
Denise....If San is from The Phillipines, please tell him hello from us,
Phyllis, Jim and Natalie...he will remember Natalie as she cried and cried the morning we left ship and that we live in Hilton Head.

Glad you are having a great time...wish we were there.............

Thanks
Phyllis

Phyllis,

San is from the Phillipins. I'll tell him you said "hi" when I go to dinner tonight.

Denise

MickeyB426 said:
Thanks for the post!

If possible, can someone from this cruise keep updating us on the height of waves?

I'm on the next Eastern Caribbean cruise in two weeks. Thanks!

Last night and most of today, the seas were classified as "rough" with 8 - 13 foot waves. It's fun walking around, but thankfully no one in our family has gotten sick. We did see several "protein spills" last night during the show.

My mom and I played bingo this afternoon. Que was calling, and he is fabulous!!!

Dad and my hubby are abandoning us for the game tonight, so mom and I will take the kids to dinner by ourselves...

I'll post more tomorrow!
Denise

Oh please .................keep posting :teeth:

My sister and her DH are on the same cruise and I was wondering how they were doing. Makes me feel a little closer to them....

Keep us posted on the weather and the waves....

Have a wonderful time!!!! :cheer2:

Hi! We were getting off the ship as you were getting on! We had rough seas on the way home, and Castaway Cay's weather was awful. Otherwise we had a great time! Have fun!!!

This is so exciting to here from someone right there! I will be going on your ship next week.I am in the middle of packing...any suggestions? What is the temperature?Also did you book any excursions. I am so undecided as to what to do.Is it safe to go with an outside tour company,take a taxi when your there or book with Disney??

Have a Magical time!

Last night at the show, the captain promised us smoother sailing and warmer weather for today. He delivered!!! It is so beautiful right now. The kids are in the pool with hubby, and I'm sitting in the Cove Cafe. I could definitely get used to this!

Oh, they changed formal night for us! Because of the Super Bowl, formal is tonight instead. Yay!!!

We had our Palo brunch yesterday--yum! Whoever had recommended the stollen and jam, thank you! I could have filled up on just that. We had Florencia from Argentina. She was wonderful. She asked when our dinner reservations were and she is going to try and be our server then, too.

Mom and I have high tea later; I'm looking forward to that.

I wasn't planning on going to Hercules last night, but at the very last minute my 6 yodd asked to go, so just she and I went. It was hilarious! Definitely worth seeing!!! Tonight is Golden Mickeys, can't wait.

I'll check back later.

I am so glad it has warmed up for you. I am in my office at work now...last week I was laying by the Goofy Pool. Have a wonderful week!
Lisa

praisehisname said:
Last night and most of today, the seas were classified as "rough" with 8 - 13 foot waves. It's fun walking around, but thankfully no one in our family has gotten sick. We did see several "protein spills" last night during the show.

My mom and I played bingo this afternoon. Que was calling, and he is fabulous!!!

Dad and my hubby are abandoning us for the game tonight, so mom and I will take the kids to dinner by ourselves...

I'll post more tomorrow!
Denise

Tell Que that his Dis Board friends from the 10 day cruise say hi and that we can't wait to see him for the Panama Canal! I'm bringing a great picture I took of him from the Christmas Cruise. He is great!

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter