Live BLT trip report starting 10/14/12

I have enjoyed reading your adventures at WDW/BLT and seeing all your pics was great also !
I finally did catch up on the last few days of the TR. Busy week at work and something almost each evening this past week.
Glad you had great weather and a super vaca. Beautiful family !

Have a great day!!
Thank you magrudersmakes3. We had a awesome day!

Just found this today. What a beautiful family. :thumbsup2

It's always fun to travel with friends. We have done Disneyland with our friends as we live in CA, but we have yet to get them to join us in WDW. :confused3

Enjoy your day at MK. :goodvibes
Thank you nutz2notz. We were so happy our CA friends came with us. It made our trip so much better. Another great day today.

Great trip report - I love that there are great pics with just enough words to tell what you did! :thumbsup2

What a great time you seem to be having and I love your room!!

Your report is making me even more excited for our upcoming trip in January. I'm curious how crowded today is at the MK since it's a Saturday. I want to go to MK the day after we arrive (a Saturday) but it isn't recommended because "Saturdays are the most crowded at the MK".

Enjoy your day!
Thanks for reading along. The crowds were not that bad first thing in the morning. It did get packed around lunch. I would just go and expect it to be crowded. You never know. You might end up having a great day.:)

I have enjoyed reading your adventures at WDW/BLT and seeing all your pics was great also !
I finally did catch up on the last few days of the TR. Busy week at work and something almost each evening this past week.
Glad you had great weather and a super vaca. Beautiful family !
Thank you dvc at last!. We have had one of the best trips ever. Not looking foward to going back to reality.

THe weather was so nice today. The walk over to MK was wonderful. We made it over about 10 minutes before rope drop.
IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Our first ride today was Peter Pan.
IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Splash Mountain was down this morning. No water on the ride. It looked really weird with the logs(ride vehicles) just sitting there dry. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures.

We rode Big Thunder Railroad next.
IMG_0263.jpg

DS tried to remove the sword again.
IMG_0265.jpg

We stopped to get fast passes for Pooh and were rewarded with surprise fast passes for Dumbo.
IMG_0266.jpg

We headed over to Story Book Circus. We really liked the changes made over there. We rode Goofy's Barnstormer, Got our pictures taken with Goofy and Donald, and rode Dumbo.
IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

Short but sweet. DS really likes Goofy's Barnstormer.
IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Hard to resist the smell of sweets when you come out of the photo tents.
IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

After Dumbo. We rode Pooh. Then DS wanted to play some more Sorcerers missions. We ended up playing 5 missions. He completed the first level. He is gold level now.
IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

We left after reaching the gold level and eating at Pecos Bills.
IMG_0291.jpg

Love being able to walk over and take the monorail back.
IMG_0292.jpg

We came back and rested at the room for a couple of hours. Next we went to Disney Quest. We had a great time there. Mainly because there was know one there. Very light crowds.
IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

From DQ we went to The Art of Animation to check it out. We really liked all the great theming.
IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

We came back to BLT and ate at the Contempo Cafe again. THen it was time for Wishes on our balcony. What a great way to end a awesome last day.:banana:

We are at the airport now getting ready to fly out. We had a absolutely wonderful trip.:yay:

Thanks for taking us on vacation. Your trip was wonderful.
Sorry that you are going back to reality - but there are great memories!
Have a safe flight !

Thanks for taking us on vacation. Your trip was wonderful.
Sorry that you are going back to reality - but there are great memories!
Have a safe flight !

Thank you dvc at last !. I am back to reality with a huge smile on my face.:)

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us. I enjoyed reading along! Welcome back to reality. :sad1:

Thank you Disney Princess. We were truly blessed with a great trip.

This is a couple of pictures of us leaving this morning at 6:00 am. It was very quiet and not a lot going on.
IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Great trip report...It actually is a nice fix for us living through your pics and stuff.

That trip will just have to tide you over till your next one..lol.

Also I know how you felt when your friends left the other day..You guys were still there which is nice but a part of you**i.e.(Wasn't).

We were down there thios past August with us 4, & 4 other families. 21 total

Problem was that 3 families arrived 4 days prior to us getting there, and left with us having 5 more days. ( we had 11 days total ) When they left I felt the way u guys did....So as soon as we got back I got the ball rolling and started our April visit & we all happen to get the same flight coming back so no one will feel left out..LoL Once again thanks for bringing us along on your family vaca..:thumbsup2

Great trip report...It actually is a nice fix for us living through your pics and stuff.

That trip will just have to tide you over till your next one..lol.

Also I know how you felt when your friends left the other day..You guys were still there which is nice but a part of you**i.e.(Wasn't).

We were down there thios past August with us 4, & 4 other families. 21 total

Problem was that 3 families arrived 4 days prior to us getting there, and left with us having 5 more days. ( we had 11 days total ) When they left I felt the way u guys did....So as soon as we got back I got the ball rolling and started our April visit & we all happen to get the same flight coming back so no one will feel left out..LoL Once again thanks for bringing us along on your family vaca..:thumbsup2

That's exactly right DizDad7 LOL. We would like to plan future trips so that we all leave the same day or we leave first. Thanks for following.

great report. Being there the same time i wonder how many times we passed each other. lol.

Actually, we were as SSR. So sad. We booked mothers day not last november. Oops.

We came back, showered, and took the monorail to the Poly to eat dinner at Kona. All ours meals were terrific. I had the Teriyaki Steak, DW had shrimp and noodles, DF had the seared duck, DFDW also had the Teriyaki Steak, DFDS had the pork chop, DFDD had sushi and DS had the kid's cheeseburger. The appetizer pot stickers were very, very good. Bread with the macadamia nut butter is to die for. After dinner we came back to the hotel, went to the arcade, then watched the fireworks from our balcony.:cloud9: Tomorrow is our YES program at Epcot. We have to be there bright and early!:scared1:

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

What great pictures! Beautiful kids.
I am really enjoying your trip report.
What room are you in? Is that a standard view, or MK? What floor are you on? The balcony shots look like the view I had in a standard view studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter