Little Warrior's Wish Come True -- Marenna's Trip Report

I'm so glad that not only did Marenna get to meet Cinderella but that it was such a magical special night! It looked like all the kids were having so much fun.

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy Sea World. It sounds like you had fun meeting Cinderella. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy Sea World.

Ehh, (shrug) ... it was free, you know? I hate to complain, looking a gift horse in the mouth. But it was very helpful for me when other MAW-ers told the fabulous and the not as fabulous so that I was better prepared for our trip.

It's the code. :rotfl:

Now, by the same token ... that was just us. I know there are others who had fabulous trips to Sea World.

Yea an update!

Glad you stuck it out and got to see Spectro and Wishes. We love them both!

So glad to hear you got a magical moment at 1900 Park Fare and with Cinderella who Marenna wanted to meet! I am teary sitting hear reading this. Love the photos with all of the 1900 Park Fare characters!

Looking forward to your next update!

Ehh, (shrug) ... it was free, you know? I hate to complain, looking a gift horse in the mouth. But it was very helpful for me when other MAW-ers told the fabulous and the not as fabulous so that I was better prepared for our trip.

It's the code. :rotfl:

Now, by the same token ... that was just us. I know there are others who had fabulous trips to Sea World.

We appreciate it...so much...sharing the good with the bad! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Every family is different...but if you read enough trip reports, you figure out what most families enjoyed and what most families found to be not worth the time.

Time is SO precious on a wish trip that it is great to have honest opinions of things you got to do! Keep em coming!!!

The general concensus - it seems...for most families - is that the dolphin feeding is worth the trip...but for many families, they would have been just fine going to feed the dolphins and let that be it.

The wish trip is a gift and for ordinary families going to Disney, it may seem ungrateful to talk about what you didn't enjoy. But it is a once in a lifetime trip and your TR doesn't just save the memories for you, it is also used for months and months to come by other wish families to plan their trips! Keep em coming!!! :)

I am absolutely loving your TR. Your kids are adorable! You have me laughing and crying both! The Bert and Mary Poppin's was incredible, and I love Marenna scowling at Lady Tremaine! Can't wait to read more!

I have loved reading your TR. I have learned alot and have been taking notes for our upcoming trip. Also thank you for the good and bad news. I have truly enjoyed reading your report!!!! Can't wait until I can read more:thumbsup2

wow!wow!wow!
this is truly a fabulous trip report. i didnt realize that you had started it and i have certainly missed alot. you are doing a great job, i feel as if i were there with you guys. your kids are adorable. i am sitting here with tears in my eyes looking at your daughters pictures. there is just something about her eyes. i feel like she tells such a story with her eyes, she is so expressive, absolutely precious. i love the pics from 1900 park fare, what a fun place, we liked that food too. cant wait to read more. you are a natural writer. haunted mansion--hilarious ( maybe thats because i have sat thru a lot of my neices cheerleading meets-so i can just imagine it) lol

A brief announcement:

I haven't posted lately because I was out of town. Got back this week, and Marenna had scans today.

NED - No Evidence of Disease! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Posting to resume ...

That's wonderful news! Loving your trip report. Can not wait to read more! :goodvibes

Sunday morning we got up, ate breakfast in our villa, and headed out to Animal Kingdom. We knew that we were going to end at Epcot, so we parked there and took a bus to AK.

Kaziah was very excited. One of her favorite characters is Pocahontas. Pocahontas was really cute. She asked how we journeyed here. When Jackson said, "By plane," she just looked at him blankly and said she didn't know what that was. :laughing:

DSC01281.jpg
DSC01283.jpg

Marenna LOVES Donald Duck. I said something about how I wasn't sure why, and a friend said, "Because he's AWESOME." Hmm. I guess there's a Donald Duck Cult.

DSC01288.jpg
DSC01294.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

Tom's favorite is Goofy!
DSC01309.jpg

DSC01300.jpg
DSC01307.jpg

And who doesn't love Chip and Dale? By the way, Animal Kingdom was good about pulling us to the front for pictures. We waited in line for Donald, and they told us "don't do that!" We did, occasionally, have to lurk around the "exit," making sure the GAC and button were visible. But they took it from there.

DSC01319.jpg
DSC01323.jpg

We were walking down the path to see Eeyore, Pooh and Tigger, and here came Pooh behind us. He grabbed hands -- this is one of my favorite pics.
DSC01324.jpg

OH NO, Pooh is eating Kaziah!!!
DSC01328.jpg

Phew, it was just a kiss.

We REALLY wanted to see Piglet -- note Marenna's gorgeous Big Give dress. But they told us that the only place to see Piglet was at the Crystal Palace! So, be warned, if you're a Piglet fan.

DSC01329.jpg
DSC01333.jpg

DSC01334.jpg
DSC01337.jpg

DSC01341.jpg
DSC01348.jpg

Sometime after this, Marenna sacked out.

DSC01357.jpg

So I sent the older ones off with Tom to do the Yeti ride. Meanwhile, we went looking for the Chai Freeze. Had to meander a bit -- it's off to the side. Huh ... no straw, no lid. The CM explained that it's for the animals' protection. Yep. It's not good for animals to drink with straws. They drink too fast and get brain freeze. :rotfl:

Marenna woke up and we squeezed in a safari before we left AK.

DSC01392.jpg
DSC01406.jpg

DSC01409.jpg
DSC01421.jpg

Took a bus, headed back to Epcot ...

I had no idea that you could only see Piglet at the crystal palace! I really do learn something new every day!

the kids all look so cute! I love Pooh holding their hands!

Great tip about parking at epcot and taking a bus to DAK. I will definatly steal that one.:hippie:

Great tip about parking at epcot and taking a bus to DAK. I will definatly steal that one.:hippie:

Yeah, I had been under the impression that the monorail connected everything. Such a cute newbie. :rolleyes: To go between the two, ya gotta take a bus. Or your car. But it was SO nice at the end of Epcot to just walk out to our car. OH ... and at Epcot, if you ask for the Diamond Parking (just show your child's GKTW button), you are right up front!

Oh I just LOVE:love: that pic of Pooh holding their hands! That is too sweet!
Looks like a fun morning at AK...can't wait to read more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter