Little mermaid help please

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by cinder4066, Mar 26, 2013.

1. cinder4066

cinder4066 Earning My Ears

Ok so My wife and I were discussing little mermaid. She said she wanted to see a certain scene but neither of us can remember what movie, show, or clip it came from. I hope someone on here knows. It's when prince eric is getting taken underwater by another mermaid because she was jealous.. I know that's hard since that's all we can remember but any help would be great. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 1Mouse2RulethemAll

1Mouse2RulethemAll Mouseketeer

Not in any Disney Little Mermaid.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

4. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

There's a scene near the end of Disney's LM where Eric is dragged under toward Ursula by the two eels, but not another mermaid.

5. Torres

Torres Earning My Ears

Since there is only one Disney movie dealing with mermaids, it has to be Arielle. There is no other mermaid except Ursula, however, as mentioned above...

6. 1Mouse2RulethemAll

I did forget one thing, it may have come from the TV series, but I don't remember Eric in that.

7. Torres

Torres Earning My Ears

Sorry, I am totally unfamiliar with the TV series... is it any good, by the way?

8. 1Mouse2RulethemAll

Ah, the good ol' 90s after school cartoons. It was alright. Ariel was strictly a mermaid though.

9. cinder4066

I believe it was the tv series, or possibly one of those spinoff movies that went straight to dvd more like short clips.

10. cinder4066

Anything about the little mermaid is good :) ... I enjoyed it but like the others said eric was only in a few eps, and there are other characters not the traditional flounder scuttle etc.