Little Einsteins character breakfast at MGM, Anyone been? Comments?

luvitmoreachtime

Mouseketeer
I dont know the "name" of this character breakfast but I hear its a new one and since we have 3 boys who are feeling left out since the ladies are doing CRT one morning, we wanted to try it out. Has anyone been? Any comments +/-? :confused3

Not been but read great reviews on a couple of other sites...

Anyone from the DisBoards been there???? If so, Can you let us know????

I have been twice with my preschool boys (2 and 4) and they love it!!! They are not into the princesses, of course, but love Leo and June and Jo Jo and Goliath. They really had fun singing the Hot Dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and doing the conga line through the restaurant with the Playhouse Pals. It is so much fun and so high energy and really different from the other character breakfasts. I couldn't keep my boys in their seats or the smiles off their faces! You should really try it!!

Monster,
Thank you so much for the info. I really wish WDW would do a boys character breakfast with guys like Peter Pan, Woody, Buzz, and so forth. But this sounds like maybe the next best thing. I didnt see you mention the food though, was it good or just okay?

Hi, first post here on the Dis! :wave:

We died and went to character heaven at H&V Little Einsteins lunch! We went on Fri, July 14 this year. Hot as anything in FL that day, crowded, too. But not so crowded at H&V for lunch that day!

Minimal wait with ADR (about 10 min), clean table & restaurant, very light crowd, lots of character interaction.

Re: food, hmmm, buffet, I remember some good little individual desserts like M&M brownies and super cheesecakes. For the meal, dh got my food while I minded baby so I didn't get a look at the selection. I vaguely remember macaroni & cheese, some sort of chick nuggets for the kiddos (if memory serves), corn, steamed veggies, maybe a grilled chicken dish, pretty standard fare. But for us the food was secondary, it was all about Little Einsteins, our 4yr ds's absolute favorite.

I second the poster wishing for a "boy's boy" type meal--if Buzz & Woody were at a meal, we'd be there in a flash.

Can't recommend this character meal enough. The light crowd made the extra character interaction worth more than any price we could imagine :thumbsup2

We did breakfast at Play N Dine at H&V on June 27, the 3rd day it was open. Our ADR was for 8:10am so we were able to get into MGM before the park opened. Since it was brand new, there were a lot of empty tables so we got a lot of interaction from the characaters - Jo Jo and Goliath from Jo Jo's Circus and June and Leo from Little Einsteins. My DD5 and my 2 year old nephew loved all the characters. My DD3 was a little more hesitant but the characters are good about not getting too close if they see that your child is apprehensive. There was also a Playhouse Disney guy with a wireless mic that sang familiar Playhouse Disney songs. Before he started singing he would go around to the tables and get the names of the children and teach them some of the songs. When he's actually singing, he will use their names and try to get them to sing and dance along. The entertainment was fun.

The food was your typical breakfast fare. Selection was not that extensive, so don't expect to get eggs benedict, omlettes, etc. What they have is sufficient for a breakfast buffet - fresh fruit, danishes, bagels, yogurt, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, frittata (some kind of breakfast casserole), oven roasted potatoes, sausage gravy and biscuits and my favorite: Mickey Waffles with fruit toppings.

Me and my brother in law with June:
IMG_1928.jpg

My DD5 with Jo Jo:
IMG_1927.jpg

My DD5 with Leo:
IMG_1921.jpg

My DD5 with Goliath:
IMG_1919.jpg

My daughter 2yo likes Little Einsteins but LOVES JoJo. We are so excited to be taking her to this !! I have seen nothing but good reviews.

Just back from our trip (Aug 6-11). We did this breakfast our 1st day with our 3 yr old grandson. He had a blast! When we arrived he was still sleepy and hungry, but as soon as we got some food into him he was ready to go. The characters all take lots of time with the children and encourage them to get up and sing and dance. The food was really good too! I definitely recommend this character meal to anyone with younger children. It was much better than the dinner we had at Chef Mickey.

The food was really good! Lots of selections for both moms & dads and our boys. We had no trouble finding things we all liked. In fact, we all loved the desserts and they have a bar, which my husband appreciated at lunch! The desserts were especially tasty. I second (or third) the vote for a Pixar heroes dining experience! My boys would love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter