List of free things to do at Disney/Great budget things too!

Stucas

DIS Veteran
I know I have seen before a list of free things you can do at Disney. Like make a robot somewhere and make a mask somewhere else. I tried looking on my own and then tried using the search and I can't find anything :( Does anybody have the list I'm talking about? I would greatly appreciate it.

My SIL is taking my neice (6) and nephew (8) for their first trip in September and I'm making then a book with all kinds of info they might need. They are trying to keep the trip as budget friendly as possible so any other tips you have for them would be great!

-Lauren

thanks for the link. It has some great stuff but its not quite was I was looking for. Anyone else?

-Lauren

Somewhere on the budget board I read that just recently they took out the build your own robot thing, as in gone permanently. Can anybody confirm or deny?

Will they be staying on or off site?

Somewhere on the budget board I read that just recently they took out the build your own robot thing, as in gone permanently. Can anybody confirm or deny?

Will they be staying on or off site?

I heard this on WDWtoday.com I think it was last Friday's podcast (April 4/08)

I heard this on WDWtoday.com I think it was last Friday's podcast (April 4/08)

Oh no, you mean the 30 that we have at home aren't going to get any more new brothers and sisters? (yes, female the wide part is on the bottom, male the wide part is on the top;) )

This is NOT going to go over well with DSs, although it will be nice not to have to carry those things around with us all day.

Do they still have the race part?

They took that out? I totally forgot about it last time we were there and was hoping to get to do it in Nov but I guess not :(

They will be staying at pop and taking ME so no car.

-Lauren

OK! The Robots were at Innoventions and they are no longer! Too bad it was really fun and cute!!! The sponsor pulled out I believe I read that on the PODcast . And the masks are kids stations at Epcot in the countries you should find this! I believe they are called KIDCOT stations. Hope this helps!

Adventurers Club in Pleasure Island. Free 6-8pm or so. Just call ahead to make sure they are not closed for a private event. The characters are lots of fun adn the kids would enjoy looking around, and maybe a show or two. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!