List of characters

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by euapap, Mar 24, 2009.

1. euapap

euapap Mouseketeer

I know that somewhere you have talked about that but "search" doesn't help me at all.

So I would like to know which characters are in DLP so that I make our autograph book.

2. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

Hi,

I don't think I've ever seen a list of all the characters you may see at DLRP. Some are there all the time, some are there most of the time, some are there rarely, and you'll be a lucky family to see them.

The main ones, who are there every day around the parks, hotels and character restaurants, are
    Mickey Mouse
    Minnie Mouse
    Goofy
    Pluto
    Donald Duck

plus Cinderella and her mice friends at the Princess Meal in Fantasyland.

There are the characters on the parade floats too, but the parade isn't a meet n greet, its more a worship-from-the-side :).

There must be easily a hundred (if not more) other characters, that you may see while you are in the parks/hotels/restaurants.

3. minimousefan

minimousefan Mouseketeer

unless things have changed

Magic kingdom

you will have a princess every day usually on rotation is belle, cinders, ariel and sleeping beauty just out side the castle at the threatre

every few hours there are characters like winni the phoo and evil sherriff and rafiki hanging around fantasy land

outside pirates of the caribbean is jack sparrow at regular intervals

at critter corral is often goofy in cowboy gear, woody or jessie

mickey mouse is just outside the entrance hub of main street as you walk in

sometimes pluto is outside in main street

also on mainstreet at the entrance mary poppins and bert do a show called step in time (a personal favourate) and the penguins they sometimes do a meet and greet

the parade is brill the characters sometimes stop if the weather is great they get off and dance before you..

disney studios

mini mouse in movie star gear is outside at the front lot ... near a pink car ..

at the opening characters like pluto hang out at the front

near flying carpets just before it is a permanent monsters inc place where sully does meet and greets

goofy in bell hop gear hangs around at tower of terror

out by cinemagic near to stitch is often some shows that are run at numerous times in the though not disney characters they are worth looking at.

ofcause this year they are bringing stars and cars which looks great - it is rumoured that there will be a meet and greet with that- its got all manner of characters

a great site for disneyland paris is

http://www.dlrptoday.com/

4. busnae

busnae Earning My Ears

we saw tigger and eeyore at walt disney park on sunday and sully, abu, monkey from lion king, jafaar, pinochio, all in a space of 5 mins it was excellent - all around the flying carpet/animagique area

we also did a meet and greet with winnie at disney at the castle stage as no princesses around on sunday but they were there on saturday. Piglet was doing a walk around at the same time as well as tweedle dee and tweedle dum