Lipstick in park question :) not very important but...

Would probably melt. I use Revlon Colorstay lip color (wand style, not a stick). I put it on before we leave the hotel and it's still there when we get back. I apply gloss over it throughout the day. No issues with melting.

I had this same concern, and a great product to try is Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain. It's a crayon product that does not melt. It stains your lips so you don't have to reapply often, but it's not drying. Used it on my last two trips, one in August. Worked great.
Thanks for the recommendation! I've been looking for a product just like that. I'll have to give it a try! The problem with most stains is they're pretty drying.

Like other posters I have used tinted lipgloss but I have a great lipstick with SPF that is super moisturizing and i wanted to take it to the parks... In August. To avoid the melt I stick it in the freezer at night it helps it stay a little firmer and then it goes back in the freezer when we are back to the room before dinner.

If you are worried about it, Sephora has little clear plastic tubs with lids (what they provide samples of liquid products in) that I'm sure you could snag. You could scrape off some lipstick into the tub, and use a q-tip or even your pinky to apply in the parks. You won't risk ruining your whole tube of lipstick, and if it melts, it's contained.
Sephora's house brand lipstain is amazing. Stays put over 8 hours and still washes clean.

I wear Mary Kay lipstick, and yes, it melts. Like a previous poster said, putting it in the freezer the night before helps. I always wished someone would invent a small, round ice pack for keeping lipstick in.

This is not a silly question. Lipstick is an important topic! We are here now and my "real" lipstick, Mary Kay brand, has been fine. Maybe slightly softer than usual. My Burt's Bees lip gloss stuff (the kind in the yellow, skinny tube) got pretty melts yesterday. Hopefully it formed back up overnight. I carry them in an exterior pocket in my cross body purse.

Good luck!

I always wear lipstick. I just like it. I think you will be fine if you have it in a side purse or even a pocket. Gloss is a better option but I hate gloss for when my hair blows into it. lol. You should be good though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter