lion king & lion king 2

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
so im watching lion king two (after watching lion king)
I just watched lion king one before my son got home, and now put lion king two on and he said he wanted to watch it with me. Yeahh Ive been trying to get him to watch movies with me for weeks :rotfl2:

So did you all know when they made the dvd they added in a song morning report from the broad way show? On the dvd they had to get a diffrent boy to play simba because ited been so long?

Ok another funny movie fact.

Lion king two is my fav movie for lots of reasons, one being my dad gave it to me like the year before he died. I always look for lion king things at the parks and have trouble finding them

Any one know a good place to look that has had some Lion king two things? kovo and kiara my fav pair:dance3:

nine more days and im not even packed but we have began washing and collecting things.

Also my hubby found a soft side coller that never got claimed after 3 months in lost an found at the school so we got an extra gift for the drinks in the park.:cheer2:

Lion King 1&1/2 is our favorite. We are Pumba and Timon fans around here. DS4 was obsessed for a while, although he's now moved on to Aladdin...

You'll have to let us know what you find Lion King-wise at the parks. I'm curious to know too. Thanks!

ill try to let you know maybe ill take some pics even if i cant buy it i just found out how much ill have ** but ill get all that must be paid for paid so that's good lol

Thanks! We happened to get a really cute (in my husband's opinion) t-shirt for my son at the Disney Store. It looks like Pumba farted and says "I didn't do it". Hubby things it's hysterical. Me, not so much.

Great about the cooler! Bringing stuff in with you always saves so much $$!!

My 2 boys love Lion King 1 1/2 as well, it's pretty cute! I think all the Lion King movies have beautiful music!

Midnightred

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter