• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Linking tickets and fast pass

EeyoreFan19

Mouseketeer
Hello! My daughter is traveling to Disney next week with her school band. They are staying off-site, and will be receiving their tickets on the bus on the way down. Is there any way her group of friends can link their tickets so that they can all get the same fast pass selections and only one of them has to select the fast pass instead of all of them trying at the same time to get the same passes? Thank you.

They can create My Disney Experience accounts now, and using their email addresses, connect through Friends and Family. Once they get their tickets, they can link those tickets in the My Disney Experience accounts (on their phones) and then one of them can choose FP for the whole group.

Great! Thank you so much for this! It will make is so much easier for them if they can schedule them all together.

Great! Thank you so much for this! It will make is so much easier for them if they can schedule them all together.

However, I'm guessing that there are at least 30 members of the band group, and scheduling FPs for that large a group
can prove to be daunting.

If it’s a small group of friends, use only one MDX account and list everyone in the Friends section.

Then, she’ll only need to ‘Select All’ when booking the FPs.

There are about 8-10 of them that will be going around the parks together that want to do the same rides together. (actual group going is around 300!) So she could set up an account and just list all of her friends, then link their tickets so she could book the fast passes all together?

There are about 8-10 of them that will be going around the parks together that want to do the same rides together. (actual group going is around 300!) So she could set up an account and just list all of her friends, then link their tickets so she could book the fast passes all together?
Exactly! :D I hope they have a great time.

I would suggests that at least multiple people can search at the same time. Two people searching at the same time can get different times showing up for different attractions just by refreshing 2 or 3 seconds after the other. In June, as part of 7 people, there were 3 of us checking for FP+ and we would usually get a few different options. It made it easier to get better attractions/times.

Also, they may want to try for half the group at a time for FPs. One could grab an attraction for 5 at 5:05 and another might be able to grab the other 5 for the same attraction at 5:25 and they all enter at 5:25 together. If they try for 10 at those same times, they may not get anything for that same attraction.

That's a great idea. Thank you all so much for you're help. They have a crazy schedule and won't have much time in any of the parks, so I think fast pass is really going to be their only shot at doing multiple rides in the time they are given.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter