Linking Reservation to My Disney Experience

Disbabe

DIS Veteran
So I've booked a week next year through Walt Disney Travel Company going on 8th October 2016 and staying at Old Key West with Free Disney Dining and Disney Tickets including Free Memory Maker.
I have the reservation number but it won't link to my Disney experience app. The email said it would take up to 7 days to work, but I booked it on 8th September and it still won't connect the reservation. In fact at the moment I can't even connect to my Disney experience on the computer!
Is it because I am more than 12 months out?

We had a similar problem so gave Disney a call, there's an 0800 number on MDA, they were very helpful and linked all our tickets to MDE which were 5 people over 2 reservations

I booked early July with WDTC and am still waiting for mine to link! Over many phone calls to various Disney numbers I've been told to wait anywhere between 72 hours and a month, so I'm not hopeful it'll be anytime soon but keep checking periodically. On the last call the guy (US based) I spoke to told me it was because the UK team hadn't put my booking onto the MDE system yet but they had said they would do it straight away and it would show that night. That was over a week ago. :sad2:

OKW and SSR don't link until 10 months out (booked in april, our october ressie at okw didn't link until december)

I’m staying at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs – why can’t I link my reservation?

If you’re still more than 10 months away from your holiday arrival date and are staying at Disney’s Old Key West Resort or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa your reservation may not have yet downloaded to My Disney Experience to be linked. Rest assured your reservation is guaranteed, but until you’re within 10 months of arrival it unfortunately can’t be linked in My Disney Experience.
http://www.disneyholidays.ie/walt-disney-world/faq/my-magic-plus/?category=my-magic-plus

We had a similar problem with our booking for OKW & the YC for our trip last year.
The booking was made in June 2013, I gave up trying to make it work in the end & called Disney UK in January of last year the person I spoke to gave me both of my reservation numbers & I was able to input them to MDE.

Im still waiting too.

Booked in May for sept 2016 at OKW. 10 months from arrival would be in the next couple of weeks.

My patience is dragging now as i just want to get planning.

Im still waiting too.

Booked in May for sept 2016 at OKW. 10 months from arrival would be in the next couple of weeks.

My patience is dragging now as i just want to get planning.

Other than choosing your MagicBands, there is nothing additionally that you can do once your reservation has linked until you can make ADRs (180 days) or FP+ reservations (60 days).

Cant you add any kind of planning like Parades and characters you'd like to see?

I called them this morning and they said i need to wait another couple of weeks

Cant you add any kind of planning like Parades and characters you'd like to see?

I called them this morning and they said i need to wait another couple of weeks

You can do all of that (i.e. add favourites) without having a reservation linked.

So, our trip is 10 months today and I still can't get it to link. We're staying at the Beach Club and was told on the phone that it should link well before now. I'll wait until after the weekend and give them a call again.

My booking has finally linked

Shows my resort and Dinning plan but doesn't show resort tickets or memory maker. Is that normal or should i get back on the phone to them

My booking has finally linked

Shows my resort and Dinning plan but doesn't show resort tickets or memory maker. Is that normal or should i get back on the phone to them
Mine was exactly the same. I think my tickets showed up a week or so after and then it said 'tickets with memory maker'

I've tried to link mine again but the site is saying my password is wrong, which I know it isn't! I've clicked through to reset password and they sent an email link, but when I create a new password it's saying that this can't be done at this time.

Is it just me or are other people having issues too??

Just wanted to say hi - we will be there at the same time! Mine still won't link - they've now told me that it has to be 330 days from my return date!

My park tickets have linked.

When i go to my daily planner. On a particular day, it wont let me choose a Park or Place that im going to visit. Is that something i wont be able to do until 180 days out?

My park tickets have linked.

When i go to my daily planner. On a particular day, it wont let me choose a Park or Place that im going to visit. Is that something i wont be able to do until 180 days out?

You can't make FastPass resverations until 60 days out.

As far as I can tell, the only way to designate what attractions you want to do on a given day is to make FPs

I just wanted to allocate a park to a particular day of my trip but it won't allow anything currently other than me being at Old Key West everyday and the activities they offer there

I just wanted to allocate a park to a particular day of my trip but it won't allow anything currently other than me being at Old Key West everyday and the activities they offer there

You are too far out to add in the reminder type things. (Parks, Fireworks, Parades etc) You're looking at about 60 days for that kinda thing too if I remember rightly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter