Linking different cards to different MagicBands under same account?

Pemeberly

Mouseketeer
So sorry if this is in the wrong board but I wasn't sure the best place to do it.

Can you assign different payment methods to different MagicBands under the same account? I'm organizing the trip for my SO and myself, so all our planning is under one MyDisneyExperience account. However, once we're there we'd like the ability to pay with our own personal cards.

Can my SO link his debit card to his MagicBand and can I link my own debit card to my MagicBand?

Although I am not 100% certain, the MDE is not so much for "Payment". The linking of the bands to a Card can be done based on the reservation. So if you have different reservations, then I would say yes. If, however, you are all going on the same reservation, then I would suggest contacting Disney and see if a CM can do it manually as opposed to trying to do it with MDE.

Yes you can! We had three adult women in one room and we each hooked up our magic band to our credit card when we checked in. I had gift cards and cash, so every two days or so I went to the front desk, had them print out my stuff to make sure it was correct, then I paid the balance down. Every time I checked my account is was correct, as were the other two. None of our charges got onto the wrong account. It was awesome!!!

Yes you can! We had three adult women in one room and we each hooked up our magic band to our credit card when we checked in. I had gift cards and cash, so every two days or so I went to the front desk, had them print out my stuff to make sure it was correct, then I paid the balance down. Every time I checked my account is was correct, as were the other two. None of our charges got onto the wrong account. It was awesome!!!

I'm so glad to know you can do this!

Yes you can! We had three adult women in one room and we each hooked up our magic band to our credit card when we checked in. I had gift cards and cash, so every two days or so I went to the front desk, had them print out my stuff to make sure it was correct, then I paid the balance down. Every time I checked my account it was correct, as were the other two. None of our charges got onto the wrong account. It was awesome!!!

Thanks for asking this question, OP! I had no idea you could do that. Last year everyone's charges went on my CC and I had to collect later. Not this year! Thanks for the info tlovesdis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter