Linking Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appt to reservations in MDE?

Java mama

Earning My Ears
First off, sorry if this post is in the wrong forum....i didn't know where else to put it. Does anyone know how I can add/link my Bibbidi Bobbibi Boutique appt to my plans in MDE? I have a reservation number and have tried adding it as a dining reservation but it didn't work. Is there some way to add it besides adding it as a note? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you just have to write down the number they give you. I created a note in MDE for the day and time. I wish they could link it.

Good to know! It's been years since we've done BBB. We are taking my niece there in December...what's the best time of day to do this?

Good to know! It's been years since we've done BBB. We are taking my niece there in December...what's the best time of day to do this?
I'd say it's best to get an appt for early in the morning so that she can enjoy her new look all day long.

I tried to get a ressie for my DD6 at the MK BBB in November but no luck. :( Any chances something might open up closer to our dates?

The CM on the phone when I booked told me to add it to my plans and said there is no way to link it as with hotel. Ticket and dining reservations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter