Link for Summer Bay activities? Jacuzzi in 1 BR at Summer Bay?

sweet maxine

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a link to a listing of activities at Summer Bay? Also is there a jacuzzi tub in the 1 BR there--what is the approx. size of this unit?

Thanks!

We stayed in a one bedroom last August and it had a regular size tub with Jacuzzi jets in it. It felt great but I don't know if all units have one.

The unit itself is very nice (I have pictures if you are interested). We are a family of four, DD's were 3 and 4 at the time. They used the pull out queen sofa in the living room. The living room has a nice sized TV and DVD player and the TV entertainment unit had enough drawers that we were able to unpack and put all their clothes away in it. We had a king size bed in our room.
I don't know the exact size, but it is much bigger than a room at ASMo and bigger than the studios at the Beach club. The kitchen is ample sized and well stocked. The bathroom is a good size too.

We loved it there.... we didn't do any of the activities (lack of time), but there seemed to be lots of stuff going on.

Have fun..

Mickeymousefan, can you PM me your pix? I'd love to see them! Can you tell the approx. size of the unit from them? I'm thinking of taking this 1 BR at Summer Bay over VV @ Pkwy. just for the water play area and the activities for my grandson. It looks like there's lots to do there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter