Lingo Help Please....

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Goofy41, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Goofy41

Goofy41 Goofy-Dad

I am not new to these boards, but have not been on in some time. I have noticed a lot of new abbrevations and I wanted an update list to refer too. Where can I find it.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

4. cameyer85

cameyer85 Mouseketeer

:headache:
    the abbrevations are out of control...its getting so that some posts barely have full words....is it so difficult to type entire words??? It takes more time to read the posts and while reading figuring out what is being talked about......don't hate me....just giveing my two cents. :headache:

5. calypso*a*go-go

calypso*a*go-go <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Nobody is going to hate you. It just takes some getting used to, that's all. You'll see...a bit longer on these boards and your brain automatically registers what all the acronyms are. I have to admit though -- there's been a few of them lately that I've been stumped by as well!

6. bradk

bradk She runs to get away from you.

if i may, the link in my sig is a dynamic acronym decoder and has currently well over 400 acronyms defined in it. if you find any missing, i'd love to know so i can add them, but i can assure you it has plenty more than any other list i could find online.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/acronyms

7. cameyer85

cameyer85 Mouseketeer

I have been reading the boards for well over a year...and I work in the computer industry so I am very accustomed to acronyms....i just find it obnoxious how severe they have been getting...I mean...does it take all that much work to say magic kingdom instead of MK?? Ok I am done ranting...MK RULES ! ! ! !:goodvibes