Lindsay & Ryan's Wishes PJ 10/25/13 **Planning Session TR Pt 4! 5/21/13**

I am sooo jealous of your food tasting right now! Everything sounds (and looks) so, so good!

I've never seen Yeehaw Bob's show. I need to make my way over there some time. I hear so many great things about him!

Sounds like you had a really great planning day. Fantastic! Looking forward to reading more!

I loved all the planning session info!!! DF and I got engaged two weeks ago and we have our site visit on July 5th! I simply can't wait!! I have a billion questions to ask the wedding planner Michelle and I'm hoping she doesn't mind answering everything! We're hoping for WP and GF for reception on a week day at noon next summer so I'm hoping we will get something!! I'm going to go back and read about your site visit!

When you took pics of the bride and grooms vestibule rooms..are you able to use those before the wedding?? I had read someone else's report and it didn't mention any dressing rooms?

I just finished reading all of your reports! I quickly became hooked because I'm also doing Pewter and blush pink, so you are giving me alot of inspiration! We are hoping for 10/4/14 at WP and GF (dont know where) I am doing a site visit with Diane, while down there for our vaca 9/27/13-10/5/13! Cant wait to hear more, and see how your day turns out!!! :cool1:

Hi Lindsay!!!!

Oh my gosh, just got finished reading your entire pj and I LOVE it. I am a fellow Lindsay from South Florida. There is so much I have learned from you, not just about Disney but about South Florida. I moved here about 19 months ago and I didn't really know where to go dress shopping but where you went with all your friends sounds like so much fun - Plus the way they helped you in the store is exactly what I am looking for.

I also love all the info on the marathons. It is on my bucket list to run in a Disney Marathon one day. I am in the process of Couch to 5k and My ultimate goal is at least half a marathon. I am not sure if I can do it before the wedding, because it just might not fit into the budget.

Also I cannot believe you won a photobooth. That's so awesome to hear. I could be going to a similar bridal show so it is so cool to hear that someone has won one. You have such wonderful information and I cannot wait to read as it gets closer and closer to your wedding day.

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter