Limo share to PC

CADisneyMom

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this so if not please move to where it needs to be.

I am going to be on the Dream on April 3rd and was interested in possibly ride sharing to the port since we are looking at getting either a town car or a limo if there is enough people. Right now there are 3 of us going.

If anyone is interested in possibly sharing please send me a PM.

You will probably get a better response if you post this under your sailing date in the Cruise Meets boards. There you'll find lots of other Dis-ers on your cruise.

It's a great idea. When ever we cruise with my parents, we split a limo. It cuts the cost and we all travel in style.

We like Happy Limo. They've upgraded us all 3x (on the MCO-PC leg) we used them.

Good luck! :thumbsup2

Great idea, I posted a similar request on our meet thread but, I am looking to do the same thing for my sail date of Sept. 26,2010

one thing to keep in mind: while the limo may seat 6 or so people, there isn't enough room for that much luggage. With out family of 4 we fill the trunk and sometimes the front seat as well.

one thing to keep in mind: while the limo may seat 6 or so people, there isn't enough room for that much luggage. With out family of 4 we fill the trunk and sometimes the front seat as well.

Yes that's true. The Navigator or Escalade types hold more luggage. This is what Happy Limo gives us; free upgrade, though no guarantees unless you want to pay more. Luggage van would be other option though that would raise price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter