Limo service to/from Port

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by DISNEYFOURME, Jan 17, 2013.

1. DISNEYFOURME

DISNEYFOURME Mouseketeer

Anyone have any suggestions for limo/towncar service to/from port? We had originally booked our pick up from Old Key West via Happy Limo. Also our return to OKW after the cruise. The price with mousesavers discount was comparable to what we paid last year for Disneys bus service. We loved the idea of getting to port earlier than the bus and not having to stop at multiple resorts. Then to add to our excitement our waitlist for BLT came through for the 2 nights after the cruise. I just got off the phone with HL and they want to charge $36 more to go to that resort instead of OKW!:confused: We have used their service before but I feel that is crazy and didn't really care for the phone conversation I just had. Anyone other suggestions out there? :confused3 We are a family of four and a sedan would be fine.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. andersonfamily

andersonfamily Mouseketeer

We have used FLTours for the past 3 years for the multi-leg stops (MCO to Port to WDW to MCO) and found their prices cheaper than Happy Limo and their service is good. We've actually had the same drive every year from the airport. He remembers us and it always starts the kids trip off on a good note.

4. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

I would book elsewhere too! Try Tiffany Towncar.

5. reagansmom

reagansmom Mouseketeer

We like Tiffany Towncar, too. We have used the limo and towncar services and they were very nice and efficient.

6. bobsobe6

bobsobe6 Earning My Ears

USAChauffer is the best. Their "sedans" are Mercedes S550s and BMW 745s. There's no such thing as a Lincoln town car for them. They also have executive model SUVs such as Escalades and Denali's. Pricing is "out the door" , meaning they don't add extra fee's or automatically include tip. You tip if you want after the service based of the customer service you received. They are always early for pick up and willing to stop on the way to/from the port at no extra charge to pick up a bottle of wine or something you might need for the cruise. Their prices are very competitive. Why ride in a towncar (eww) when you can have a Mercedes or BMW for the same price.

7. jrez

jrez Earning My Ears

8. DISNEYFOURME

DISNEYFOURME Mouseketeer

Thanks! :thumbsup2 I will try calling these suggestions tomorrow for quotes.