Limited Time Magic

meganmarm

Earning My Ears
I wish they would post the years worth of Limited Time Magic! I read that on Friday the 13 in September thay will have a villians party. I love the Villians and I am wondering if they would do it again for the Friday the 13 in December since we will be there, any opinions?!:maleficen

I wonder how that will impact MNSSHP, as it usually is on that Friday night. I can't see Disney wanting to pull people away from MNSSHP and villians can't be in two places at once!

Hi! That sounds awesome! Where do you find the list of limited time magic? We will be there Sept 10-18 so I would love to know what's going on and plan accordingly. Thanks!

Leslie :)

Hi! That sounds awesome! Where do you find the list of limited time magic? We will be there Sept 10-18 so I would love to know what's going on and plan accordingly. Thanks!

There isn't really an official list of events that shows you all the events for the year. Each event is begins on a Monday and is announced the Friday prior, spare the villains party, true love week, and pirate week. You can keep track with the limited time magic events through http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/let-the-memories-begin/limited-time-magic/ :)

There isn't really an official list of events that shows you all the events for the year. Each event is begins on a Monday and is announced the Friday prior, spare the villains party, true love week, and pirate week. You can keep track with the limited time magic events through http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/let-the-memories-begin/limited-time-magic/ :)

Hi!

OK thanks very much for the info. I didn't think there was a list but I figured I check just to be sure!

I was hoping for Dec 13th too. But everything i read -- the villians are a halloween kinda thing and October is slower then Dec.

I am making my plans-- and do not have me in DHS on Friday.
and there is a party at Magic kingdom that night..

Turns out i will also be there on September the 13. i am new to all of this.. what does limited time magic mean for this date.

I'm guessing that the reason WDW hasn't already done the full year's worth of Limited Time Magic is that they need to see which merchandise they want to dump on a week to week basis. ;)

I'm guessing that the reason WDW hasn't already done the full year's worth of Limited Time Magic is that they need to see which merchandise they want to dump on a week to week basis. ;)

:rotfl2:

And here I thought they were using a dartboard or papers in a fishbowl

Just want to let you know that they do have a list of events in the disney files magazine, the most recent addition. I unfortunately threw mine out so, I can't give you yhe details. Sorry!:(. However, the magazine is one offered to DVC members. Maybe you can post the question in the DVC forum, under the moucelanious heading. Good luck.

Turns out i will also be there on September the 13. i am new to all of this.. what does limited time magic mean for this date.

The only details given thus far that I have found, through the Disney Files Magazine, is that there will be a dance party with the villains. They listed some of the villains which will be there but I can't remember which ones. I believe the time mentioned for the party is the "Bewitching hour", which is 1 AM . That is why there are extended hours for Hollywood studios the night of Sept 13. The event takes place in hollywood studios.

Hope this helps.;)

Found it! The disney Files magazine with the list of "Limited Time Magic Fun"

Okay, it states, "at DL and DW resorts, where 52 weeks of surprises big and small are magically appearing for a limited time only." "While some are truly surprised to stumble upon these experiences, others are seeking them out..." the cites they list for each weeks LTM experiences are: disneyparks.com/blog
facebook.com/disneyland facebook.com/waltdisneyworld or twitter.com/disneyparks search #LimitedTimeMagic. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter