1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Limited Availability Booking Through the Disney Website

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by darkpixie08, Oct 20, 2013.

1. darkpixie08

darkpixie08 Mouseketeer

I am looking at booking through the disney website for our trip in fall of 2014, but when I plug in our travel dates, it seems that none of the villas are available for booking. I know that the villas are linked with DVC members, and they can book at the 11 month mark and 7 month mark, are these rooms not released to the general public until after a certain point, or are they really already all booked up? Can someone explain to me?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I'm not positive, but I don't think the villas are available for cash reservations this far out. I want to say they are bookable maybe 7-8 months out, but that's just my guess. Also, depending on which resort(s) you're looking at, there might be very limited (or no) availability later on as the Epcot area resorts (BCV/BWV) book up quickly and far in advance due to F&W going on in the fall.

4. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Typically not until 10 to 11 months, depending on the resort.

5. darkpixie08

darkpixie08 Mouseketeer

Ok great. I'm a little past 11 months out now, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't waiting around only to find I had completely missed "the window".