Lime Lights DIS Meet Sep 24th at POP...And others...Sep. 15th-30th...

Thanks for the invite mybabesuz. I'll do my best to stop by. The 24th is our last full day, but I'm sure we'll be back to Pop in time to say hello. Looking forward to meeting some fellow DISers!

Mickeymouseclubhouse, I'll keep an eye out for your board to at least write hello.

thanks for link and invite mybabesuz!! I still don't have our itinerary mapped out ( and am totally stressing out over that!) but we will definitely stop by!
That will be our last full night, so I will need some cheering up! :sad1:

Thanks for the invite mybabesuz. I'll do my best to stop by. The 24th is our last full day, but I'm sure we'll be back to Pop in time to say hello. Looking forward to meeting some fellow DISers!

Mickeymouseclubhouse, I'll keep an eye out for your board to at least write hello.

Oh good! Anyone else plan on decorating their door/window?

I'd love to meet some of my new "invisible friends"!:goodvibes

I think we are at DHS that day, but could stop by after---we are staying at POFQ, but have a car. Do you think that is ok???

Tinker'n'Fun---great to see some other older kids on the list! I love the little ones, but will have my DS 13 along as well as his BF. They keep asking if any of these DISers have kids their age!

Wendy

I'd love to meet some of my new "invisible friends"!:goodvibes

I think we are at DHS that day, but could stop by after---we are staying at POFQ, but have a car. Do you think that is ok???
Wendy

The More the Merrier...:dance3:
We would love for you to come!

Oh good! Anyone else plan on decorating their door/window?

I don't think we're decorating this trip. My DH already thinks I'm nuts, being here every night and all my planning. I think if I decorated, it might just send him over the edge! :laughing: (Can you tell he is not a DISer?? I can't even believe he is coming with us!) Maybe next trip.

I can't wait to see the other decorations though. I love looking at the thread on the Tips board. What do you have planned??

I don't think we're decorating this trip. My DH already thinks I'm nuts, being here every night and all my planning. I think if I decorated, it might just send him over the edge! :laughing: (Can you tell he is not a DISer?? I can't even believe he is coming with us!) Maybe next trip.

I can't wait to see the other decorations though. I love looking at the thread on the Tips board. What do you have planned??

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose husband thinks I'm a little :upsidedow for being on these boards all the time :rotfl: You should have seen his reaction last year when I told him we needed to wear glowing things so we could be recognized and recognize other Disers at the Glow meet last year :lmao: He was a good sport ...but I totally understand! :goodvibes

Not sure what exactly I have planned yet...nothing too over the top ;) Probably just some lime green mickey heads and a few window decorations... I have Mickey Mouse Clubhouse window clings for the girls and I'll probably decorate with some of those gel clings that I picked up at target, I found Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Finding Nemo. The kids will love that. Plus they like putting their towel animals in the window for everyone to see :)

Has anyone here requested a certain section of Pop?

We're in a preferred room, hoping for first floor 50's section where we were last year :banana:

Anyone think of a name for this party yet???? :goodvibes

We're hoping for 60s, and have paid for a preferred room. Last year, due to DW's and my ages, we wanted to stay in the 80s building. Loved the Pac-Man theme, but not the hike to refill our mugs.

I may stop by at some point for the meet, but probably just to say hi. The rest of the family thinks I'm a bit nuts when I actually meet up with people I've "met" on the internet. haha.

We're hoping for 60s, and have paid for a preferred room. Last year, due to DW's and my ages, we wanted to stay in the 80s building. Loved the Pac-Man theme, but not the hike to refill our mugs.

I may stop by at some point for the meet, but probably just to say hi. The rest of the family thinks I'm a bit nuts when I actually meet up with people I've "met" on the internet. haha.

Oh Yes, 60's is good too :thumbsup2 Nice and close to classic hall! Plus with two little ones yourself, being close to the pool will be nice. For us, we like to be just a little farther away from the central hub, but who knows where we'll end up?! :wizard:

Hope you can at least stop by to say HI! :goodvibes

We have requested a 60's room also.
ideally I would LOVE a first floor Lakeside room.
I don't think that is even a preferred room.
But I did pay for one.
Funny about "Internet people". My older son (23) met up
with some of his internet friends and I thought he was crazy...:lmao:
But I figure we are all in a very public place and
we are all going to be there anyways...:confused3
Besides We ALL Love Disney:lovestruc
so how bad can we be...;)

:cool1: I'll look for your window....what are you planning?

Not sure yet... I have been looking for some Disney Window clings.
The dollar store has only had Dora one's lately,

I have the seven dwarfs I am putting at the bottom of the window.
And there will definitely be LGMH's.:thumbsup2

DD and I are getting excited about going. We will definitely have our eyes peeled looking for some LGMH's walking around ( of course we'll probably run into a pole or trip over a lounge or fall into the pool ) but we'll be a-lookin for ya'll : )

This sounds like fun!

We will have to change an ADR for a diff time but that's Ok!

There will be 3 of us... 2 adults and DD (15)

Thinking of some way to decorate our window/door, what fun!

Looking forward to meeting lots of you!!!

Here It Is...

party:

LIME LIGHTS
DIS MEET
POP CENTURY
September 24th, 2008
9:00pm

By The Flower Pool
At The Lime Lights​

We'll be at POP 9/21-9/28, would love to stop by but we are picking my father up from the airport at that time.

Thanks for the invite and link to this thread mybabesuz! We will be at Pop from 9/19-28th. I may be able to stop over and say hi for a bit. I will have to see what we have planned for the day. Sounds like a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!