lime green slips? what are they?

Mrs.viv07

DIS Veteran
i am a newbie and i see post about lime green alot and that they will be on their doors/windows/backpacks/strollers ect

can anyone explain this to me please!

I think what you are referring to is the Lime Green Mickey Head Paint Chips (LGMHPC) from Home Depot. Disney makes a paint line that Home Depot carries and the DISers adopted the "Alien Green" (lime green) color as their signature color. There is a thread called "our secret green club" somewhere on here (I can't find the link to post it). More info is there for you. Its turned into a little competition to go to your local HD and swipe as many as you can and display them when you are at the World so other DISers can find you and possibly come say hi. Hope this helps. There are lots of threads on this board explaining it more in depth. This is the short version.

Happy Planning!

DisneyDoll10/28 said:
the HD employees have to wonder why all the green ones keep disappearing so quickly!!!

Well, in order to camouflage the fact that I was swiping 10 Alien Green mickey heads, I took a brochure telling how to decorate a Buzz Lightyear room and also swiped the blue, red and orange mickey heads too (only a few of each)! Awful, I know! :blush:

the secret green club has moved to the community board. when you swipe/liberate your lgmhpc don't forget to stop in and let us know how many you got and how you got them for accounting purposes!

lol i need my LGMH i just looked up the HD store 60 miles away hmmm i know what im doing on my next day off

LubsPoohBear said:
lol i need my LGMH i just looked up the HD store 60 miles away hmmm i know what im doing on my next day off

We only live 7.5 miles from HD. We took a successful :thumbsup2 LGMHPC collecting trip yesterday :bounce: :bounce:

My aunt just swiped a bunch of LMMHPCs from HD and I had to beg her to give me like three of them! She wouldn't give them up she was so proud of grabbing them :rotfl:

shut up, I had no idea...I am SOOOO hitting HOME DEPOT tomorrow for our OCT Trip lol!! I know about the whole LIME GREEN THING with fellow Dis'rs BUt didnt know of the Mickey head sample cards..... too fun!@

OK<so after we have a BILLION, what do i do with them? :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 anything you want......post them on your resort door, hang them from your bags, strollers, anything you can think of. I am going to hang one on my pin lanyard.

OK, this sounds like a fun "challenge" to fulfill with HD. I never knew about this and am new to DISing....my first trip to WDW is next year and I can' wait!! :cool1: :rotfl2:

We only live 1/2 mile from hd and our store is always out anymore. I think the salesman wonder why I come into the paint department so much! LOL I only have a few LGMHPC's and I need so many more. Is it rude to take the whole stack when they do refill it? KIDDING! I would leave some for you other Disners! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter