Lime Green Ribbon and September DIS Mini Meets

RichMay

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

I never thought to ask but ..... are we supposed to wear a lime green ribbon to identify ourselves at all of these September DIS Mini Meets we are planning ?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated .... RICH :-)

I used to have the lime green ribbon on my stroller but I took it off. I will make sure I have it when I meet up with you in sep Rich! You should be able to recognize my daughter by the picture on the DIS!(most people do)

I was wondering the same thing. I wish that someone would market and sell a button or pin that says "DIS" on it and has lime green color on it. We could pin it to our shirt or backpack or waistpack. Maybe, even a space to write our first name or DIS name.

Ray :)

Ray: I am going to TRY and design a button with the Dis name and MY Screen name on it! I will let you know how it goes! I am NOT very artistic, so will have to have a T-shirt/Button co. to do it, I hope!:D

I actually DO have a business where I make pins for politicians. I just mentioned to my hubby tonight, I have to try to find some lime colored ribbon..and he reminded me of what I do for a living, LOL. So watch for me (staying at the All Star Sports), wearing a "pin" with Disboards and my screen name Aug 28-Sept 3rd!!
Doris

Edited to hopefully show off what I made for myself tonight!! If nothing showed up, then I need help LOL!!
disboard.jpg

DMRick,

would you be interested in making and selling those pins for others? I'd like one. Let us know.

Before the discussion of the pin goes too far, you might want to check out this thread. In particular, read the response from Doc concerning the rights to anything DIS.

DIS Merchandise

Please don't misunderstand my post here. I don't think that anyone has done anything wrong, just that going into the question of making and selling anything related to DIS has come up before and obviously needs to go to Pete for approval if anyone has any desire or intention to go any further than just playing with the idea.

Have you seen the pin on the DIS-CON thread that Patinmn and RoutemanDan have designed and are submitting to Pete for approval? I like this one, too because it's not specific to DIS-CON. On our last trip I spoke to several people who had lime green ribbons on their camera cases and such, but they had never heard of the DIS :confused: (imagine that!:jester: ) They said they had used the lime ribbons just to identify their stuff! This button would be unmistakable and so far less embarassing! I'd be interested in a couple of them if you get them OK'd.

I'll wear my ribbon on my shirt or on my backpack. However, I've seen ribbons on strollers, attached to car antennas, and on luggage, so ribbons can go anywhere! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter