Lime Green Baggallini Deal

p2oh

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust
I just bought a lime green baggallini for my trip. The total was $21.45 shipped. I know there is another thread for a little cheaper, but I really wanted a lime green dis bag. I went through shoebuy.com and used the code AZOOGLEADS10 for $10 off. They have lots of colors to choose from. The code is only good through 7/13. I hope someone else finds this helpful!

Also, if you sign up for their 'membership' program, you get an additional 10% off. :thumbsup2

I bought the purple one last night. :)

TroyandDabs said:
Also, if you sign up for their 'membership' program, you get an additional 10% off. :thumbsup2

:guilty: :guilty:
I should have waited.

Oh well, I hope others are able to use both discounts. :wizard:

disneyjunkie said:
:guilty: :guilty:
I should have waited.

Oh well, I hope others are able to use both discounts. :wizard:

Did you not get a prompt asking, if you wanted to register for the site as you went through the check out process? I ordered my DS a backpack for school, using the code a couple days ago. When I went to checkout, there was an option to log-in or to click "here", if you weren't already registered. After clicking "here", entering shipping info. automatically registers you for the site. You later choose your password. This is where you receive the additional 10% discount. If you didn't go this route, you can register & receive the discount on your next order.

p2oh said:
I just bought a lime green baggallini for my trip. The total was $21.45 shipped. I know there is another thread for a little cheaper, but I really wanted a lime green dis bag. I went through shoebuy.com and used the code AZOOGLEADS10 for $10 off. They have lots of colors to choose from. The code is only good through 7/13. I hope someone else finds this helpful!

GREAT THANKS :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter