Lily Goes Live: A Princess' Visits to her Kingdom December 2015 p.15

All subbed and loving it!

Am I too old to get my hair cut at the MK Barber Shop? I feel like there will be a line of parents thinking, "Really? I have to wait around with my 4 year-old, while this 30 year-old guy gets his hair cut?" :rotfl2:

No way. There was a guy in there in his 50's getting his hair cut. They really do a super nice job!!!

All subbed and loving it!

Am I too old to get my hair cut at the MK Barber Shop? I feel like there will be a line of parents thinking, "Really? I have to wait around with my 4 year-old, while this 30 year-old guy gets his hair cut?" :rotfl2:

How about a 14yr old not happy to start with.....
beachclubday2306.jpg

Then feeling the magic at the end ......
beachclubday2318.jpg

Older guy there when we were there getting a trim. Everyone is welcome!

Whew! I feel better now. And yeah...the Mickey sparkles....they're gonna happen.

But back to Lily.....The pictures with Alice? My favorite character? Shut up!

Another fantastic day at MK with the Princess!

Tomorrow she wants to go shopping so off to Downtown Disney and Cast Connection and then back home for packing up for Tuesday BC's arrival.

Can't believe all you have to take for a one year old for just 3 nights. Holy Cow!!!

Another fantastic day at MK with the Princess!

Tomorrow she wants to go shopping so off to Downtown Disney and Cast Connection and then back home for packing up for Tuesday BC's arrival.

Can't believe all you have to take for a one year old for just 3 nights. Holy Cow!!!

Teena...thanks so much for sharing Lily's trip with us and thank you Dee for starting this thread...Lily's pictures are adorable. As for packing...didn't you know that all princesses need a ton when traveling? You should've seen the stuff my girls were trying to shove in their suitcase earlier :lmao: Enjoy every moment.

AKSign.jpg

Safari:

AKElephant.jpg

What in the world is THAT?!? THAT'S ONE BIG DOG!

AKRhino.jpg

And ONE BIG CAT!

AKLion.jpg

What you lookin' at BIG BIRD?

AKOstrich.jpg

AKThumbsUP.jpg

Pangani Wildlife Trail

AKGorilla1.jpg

AKGorilla.jpg

I like fish. Fish are more my style.

AKFish.jpg

AKFish2.jpg

Rafiki's Planet Watch

AKTrain.jpg

AKRafiki.jpg

AKRafiki1.jpg

AKGator.jpg

AKGator1.jpg

I like goats, not gators!

AKGoat.jpg

Pigs are sleepy, like me!

AKPig.jpg

AKPig1.jpg

AKNapping.jpg

Wow! That's a great picture of the lion! I don't think I've ever seen him standing up! Lol! Looks like Lily's having a wonderful time.

Wow! That's a great picture of the lion! I don't think I've ever seen him standing up! Lol! Looks like Lily's having a wonderful time.

It was an amazing safari. First we saw a baby rhino. The lion could see the baby rhino too so that's what he was staring at. Then we saw a bunch of baby pumbas (warthogs) chasing each other, jumping and running ... so cute. The ostrich was about 6 feet away from Lily's face. They just stared at each other.

Teena---

How long did you spend at AK? I keep reading about how a lot of people think it is way too hot and not much for the little ones to do, but based off of these pictures it looks like there is a bunch for them!

I am officially obsessed with checking this thread now! I keep showing off the pictures to my DH and he just keeps shaking his head at me! Perfect timing to get me SUPER excited for upcoming trip.

Who ever is composing the photographs is a natural born photographer!

Good Job!! :thumbsup2

~NM

Wow, Teena, this is great! A princess in a Minnie outfit is really MY kind of princess! Since our boys aren't very interested in Minnie, I'm working on my two nieces - the first is a big Minnie fan already and the second won't be born until October, so we'll see how it goes. If you have any idea where Jeanne found Lily's adorable outfit, please let me know - I'd love to find it for one or both of my nieces!

And I'm a new Alice fan, now that our family decided to dress as Mad Hatter, Tweedles Dee and Dum and Alice (still waiting for my husband to agree to dress up or even wear a hat.) Wish I could find an Alice costume as tasteful as the real Alice in the photo with Lily!

The haircut (both the process and the results) is too cute! Just so happy for you, and looking forward to hearing about your adventures as a BC CL guest!

Mickey T, love the photos! Love to see a happy teen at Disney!

Dee, thanks again for sharing all of this with us!

Teena---

How long did you spend at AK? I keep reading about how a lot of people think it is way too hot and not much for the little ones to do, but based off of these pictures it looks like there is a bunch for them!

I am officially obsessed with checking this thread now! I keep showing off the pictures to my DH and he just keeps shaking his head at me! Perfect timing to get me SUPER excited for upcoming trip.

Here's my feeling on the summer (I hate hot and humid)! Be there 15 minutes BEFORE park opens. We briskly walked on the Safari. Then, because Lily loves animals, we did the walking trail where the gorillas are. Then we took the ride out to the conservation center and spent a long long long time out there. Then took the ride back. Then we went to the baby center, had a very cool (like a nice 70 degrees) diaper change, feed her a nice lunch, rocked her to sleep in a quiet room, put her in the stroller and went off for our lunch at Flame Tree BBQ. Then we left the park around 12:30 PM and if we had been staying at the BC, we would have spent the rest of the day at SAB to avoid the horrible heat and humidity! By Noon, it was absolutely horrid (HOT) at the park so it was definitely time to leave. This is the only way to do ANY park in the summer. Hit it early, back to the pool and then if you have the energy hit the parks for late nights.

Wow, Teena, this is great! A princess in a Minnie outfit is really MY kind of princess! Since our boys aren't very interested in Minnie, I'm working on my two nieces - the first is a big Minnie fan already and the second won't be born until October, so we'll see how it goes. If you have any idea where Jeanne found Lily's adorable outfit, please let me know - I'd love to find it for one or both of my nieces!

And I'm a new Alice fan, now that our family decided to dress as Mad Hatter, Tweedles Dee and Dum and Alice (still waiting for my husband to agree to dress up or even wear a hat.) Wish I could find an Alice costume as tasteful as the real Alice in the photo with Lily!

The haircut (both the process and the results) is too cute! Just so happy for you, and looking forward to hearing about your adventures as a BC CL guest!

Mickey T, love the photos! Love to see a happy teen at Disney!

Dee, thanks again for sharing all of this with us!

Sorry ... that Minnie dress was a gift from one of Lily's fans ... I believe it was one of Jeanne's friends in Vegas that gave it to her.

Here's my feeling on the summer (I hate hot and humid)! Be there 15 minutes BEFORE park opens. We briskly walked on the Safari. Then, because Lily loves animals, we did the walking trail where the gorillas are. Then we took the ride out to the conservation center and spent a long long long time out there. Then took the ride back. Then we went to the baby center, had a very cool (like a nice 70 degrees) diaper change, feed her a nice lunch, rocked her to sleep in a quiet room, put her in the stroller and went off for our lunch at Flame Tree BBQ. Then we left the park around 12:30 PM and if we had been staying at the BC, we would have spent the rest of the day at SAB to avoid the horrible heat and humidity! By Noon, it was absolutely horrid (HOT) at the park so it was definitely time to leave. This is the only way to do ANY park in the summer. Hit it early, back to the pool and then if you have the energy hit the parks for late nights.

Thanks so much for the details! I am hoping that since my boys normally wake up at 6am, we can get to some of the parks for rope drop (which I have never done!).

Celebrating Teena and Bob's Anniversary at Red Lobster (Aug 4)

RedLobster1.jpg

RedLobster2.jpg

I love spaghetti, but I love celebrating with Nanny and PopPop more!

RedLobster3.jpg

RedLobster4.jpg

Nanny and Lily are Matchy Matchy

Matchy.jpg

Watching TV with PopPop

TVwithPopPop.jpg

MKAladdin.jpg

Not too many pictures taken on this quick morning at the MK.

According to Teena, Lily's favorite attraction in all of Walt Disney World so far is Country Bear Jamboree!!!

Next up: Beach Club, Baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter