Lily Goes Live: A Princess' Visits to her Kingdom December 2015 p.15

natebenma said:
Celebrating Teena and Bob's Anniversary at Red Lobster (Aug 4)

I love spaghetti, but I love celebrating with Nanny and PopPop more!

Nanny and Lily are Matchy Matchy

Watching TV with PopPop

Happy Anniversary!!

Such great pictures!!! What a way to celebrate!!

party: They're Here!!! party:

TheyreHere.jpg

I love this trip report so far! Happy Anniversary Teena and Bob! Princess Lily is absolutely adorable.

I couldn't stop thinking about all of the wonderful pictures you got of Lily's first hair cut, so I made an appointment for my boys to get their first haircut on August 18th at the MK Barbershop! Sooooo excited!!!!!

Lily Dips her Toes in Stormalong Bay for the First Time:

SAB5.jpg

SAB6.jpg

SAB1.jpg

SAB2.jpg

SAB3.jpg

SAB4.jpg

SAB5.jpg

SAB6.jpg

Lily wore Pop-Pop up out and they both took a nap before their dinner at Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club.

I'll post a couple of pictures from dinner tomorrow morning.

Lily Dips her Toes in Stormalong Bay for the First Time:

SAB5.jpg

Lily wore Pop-Pop up out and they both took a nap before their dinner at Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club.

I'll post a couple of pictures from dinner tomorrow morning.
Dee, thanks for posting the photos!:goodvibes

She's so cute, Teena! Gotta love those stylin' shades! :cool1:

By Noon, it was absolutely horrid (HOT) at the park so it was definitely time to leave. This is the only way to do ANY park in the summer. Hit it early, back to the pool and then if you have the energy hit the parks for late nights.

Teena, I agree with the logic for dealing with the heat. We did that last month.

Lily is absolutely adorable.

Teena - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Couldn't agree with you more - that's the way we always do WDW in the summer. Hits the parks at rope drop and back to the resort either right before or right after lunch. SAB and then dinner and more park time (or SAB time).

Princess Lily and SAB - PERFECT TOGETHER!!!

Happy Anniversary Teena and Bob.

Cant wait to dip my toes in Storm Along Bay in just over a week's time.

Hi Teena,
Just wanted to say that I am loving your report, following your every move at the Beach Club. We will be there in less than two weeks! Lily is adorable, and you can just see on your face how happy you are to have her in your "world". Happy Anniversary, too:flower3:

Enjoy your vacation...there's nothing like "Disney memories".....:earsgirl:

SABsplash1.jpg

SABsplash2.jpg

SABsplash3.jpg

I believe this is the shallow kiddie pool where Lily is playing.

afc8bb76.jpg

And finally, hanging out at SAB is HARD work. I'm beat. Gonna take a mid-day nap before dinner at Teppan Edo:

Nap.jpg

natebenma said:
I believe this is the shallow kiddie pool where Lily is playing.

And finally, hanging out at SAB is HARD work. I'm beat. Gonna take a mid-day nap before dinner at Teppan Edo:

Where is she sleeping then? Crib? Pack n play? Daybed?

Love the sunglasses and soother look :rotfl: adorable!

What a great pic of the lion! When ever we see him, he's usually lying down behind the rock and barely visible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter