Dumbo5.jpg

The second flight in my life!

The TTA PeopleMover

TTA1.jpg

My first "coaster"- That was not so bad

Princesses Have to Stick Together

TTAFriend.jpg

Lily's Ride Review:

The rides were good, and I even liked the Peoplemover, except for the dark part through Space Mtn. That did not go well. I didn't care for Peter Pan because it was too dark.

Next up: Which Character Does Lily Meet First?

Coming up, I promise... Haircut photos. Sorry to keep everyone in suspense, but this is more like a "tape delay" report than a "live trip report". Look for these tomorrow morning.

Coming up, I promise... Haircut photos. Sorry to keep everyone in suspense, but this is more like a "tape delay" report than a "live trip report". Look for these tomorrow morning.

Dee, the time you are taking to keep us updated on Grandma Teena's journey into the Magic with her Princess is truly appreciated by us all. Teena, thank you for sharing this wonderful journey through Dee.

Katesdad said:
Dee, the time you are taking to keep us updated on Grandma Teena's journey into the Magic with her Princess is truly appreciated by us all. Teena, thank you for sharing this wonderful journey through Dee.

Couldn't have said it any better! Thanks to all.

Cutest live report ever!!!! Teena, there's no denying how nuts you are about your granddaughter..... Pure glee is on your face in every photo you share with her. Keep the reporting coming, I can't get enough!

p.s. you're a good friend for doing this Dee!

This is just so super cute! I love seeing pure happiness in the faces of both adults and children.

Teena, Lily is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see her first hair cut pictures.

Go Ask Alice

Alice1.jpg

Alice2.jpg

Alice3.jpg

3 Blonde Cuties:

Alice4.jpg

Move it! Shake it! Celebrate it!

MKParade1.jpg

MKParade2.jpg

Next up: Just a little trim, please

Teena, these photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing these wonderful moments. I love seeing you enjoying your granddaughter.

Love all the photos, but especially LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of Alice with Lily!

Can't wait for the next installment!

Thanks Dee
~Nannette

Teena - thanks for sharing Lily's first visit with us. She is adorable .

Dee - thanks for ghostwriting the trip report... Don't worry about the tape delay, even the Olympics are on tape delay right now

:thumbsup2

It's a Small World

SmallWorld3.jpg

Even Mom is mesmerized!

Lily's Ride Review:

The rides were good, and I even liked the Peoplemover, except for the dark part through Space Mtn. That did not go well. I didn't care for Peter Pan because it was too dark.

When my youngest was almost 5 we took him to Disney for his first trip. We were going on the easy, small child friendly rides like Pooh and Dumbo but all he would do was complain that he didn't like them. Finally after a trip on it's a Small World and more complaining I snapped. I told him that if he didn't stop complaining I was going to take him on Snow White's Scary Adventure and show him what a scary ride was once and for all. Thankfully we never got to that point and now he LOVES Disney along with his older brothers.

Thank you so much for sharing this trip with us! :love: It brings back so many memories. Oh how I used to love this age when mine were little, even though it was so much work.

You can tell that Lily really loved Small World! What little girl wouldn't?

When I was a little girl my sister and I used to dream about being locked in a toy store over night so we could play with all the toys. I wonder if Lily was thinking the same thing about all those dolls in it's a small world. She probably thought they were real kids!

Hey Nanny! See if Germany is missing a doll and maybe Lily could fill in for a ride or two. Can you imaging a toddler running amok around all those dolls?

~NM

Trim1.jpg

Trim2.jpg

Trim3.jpg

Trim4.jpg

Trim5.jpg

Trim6.jpg

Trim7.jpg

Trim8.jpg

According to Teena:

"Lily never uttered a sound with the haircut. They stuck stickers all over her and that kept her busy while they cut away. What a deal for $18. A super hair cut, stickers galore, a certificate, her hair in a mickey pouch and Mickey Ears that say "First Haircut" on the back of it. Best deal at WDW!!!"

Next up: A New Kingdom to Conquer. It's a Jungle Out There!

Fantastic updates Dee.

Lily looks so cute in her Mickey Ears. And what a bargain! $18 wow.

All subbed and loving it!

Am I too old to get my hair cut at the MK Barber Shop? I feel like there will be a line of parents thinking, "Really? I have to wait around with my 4 year-old, while this 30 year-old guy gets his hair cut?" :rotfl2:

All subbed and loving it!

Am I too old to get my hair cut at the MK Barber Shop? I feel like there will be a line of parents thinking, "Really? I have to wait around with my 4 year-old, while this 30 year-old guy gets his hair cut?" :rotfl2:

I don't think you're ever too old for a haircut or hairdo at the MK Barber Shop!!

Teena--love the look on Lily's face when she's looking in the mirror at the Mickey ears on her head! She is just too precious!!

Dee~ all I can say is where do you find all the time??!!!
So nice to do this for Teena and her family!
princess: Lily is just so CUTE!! Great "Live" Trip Report

Oh my goodness! These pictures of Lily getting her first hair cut are so perfect, that I almost started crying. My boys still have not had their first hair cut, and now I might need to see if we can still get into the barbershop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter