Lilo and Stitch breakfast

JenDisneylandlver

DIS Veteran
Okay, so we decided that we wanted to do a character breakfast after all on this trip! We've done Goofy's several times, so we wanted something different. I've heard this one is fun. Already got my ressies put in (which I'm glad we did now, since we leave in 2 weeks!).

Just curious of what kind of foods they have? Is it just buffet, or do they have menu ordering as well? What are your favs to eat?

Was it fun, lots of interaction with the characters? I know my son is 10, but he's excited! Which thrills me since I thought he'd give me the "I'm too big" stuff. Thanks in advance!

We went last September.

They have a menu or the buffet (latter includes a beverage, former does not).

The buffet has the typical stuff you'd see on a buffet, with the addition of a pineapple coconut scone (that many people love but left me a bit flat, personally) and rice in a rice cooker! My half Korean hubby LOVED that. :goodvibes

They have omlettes made to order (hubby got a jalapeno and cheese omlette), mickey waffles, and eggs...can't remember what else. Variety, though, I remember that!

It was very upbeat and happy. It was our first day at the parks after a bizarrely LONG drive from northern CA (a 6/7 hour trip turned into at least 12 and we don't know why) and I scheduled it early, so we weren't as hungry as we should have been, we were cranky, and we just wanted to get to the parks. So WE weren't upbeat and happy, but the characters were. Seemed that the characters came through to every table, and they have little activities that people can join (seemed mostly the little kids, not toddlers or older kids, who enjoyed that on our day).

It was fun!

We really enjoyed our experience there and would definitely do it again. The buffet was not as large as Goofy's but had something on it for everyone. I liked the banana stuffed french toast and seeing Daisy!

We're doing it on our last day too. Which was mainly a day for swimming at the DLH, and going back and forth in to the parks as we felt like. So it will be a relaxed day, and I think a nice way to end the trip! :)

We hope to have breakfast there when we go in December. The last 2 trips we went, we actually lived in Hawaii at the time and it seemed like a waste..lol! Now we are looking forward to it.

We were just there a couple weeks ago. Very different from Goofy's - not as much variety, but quality was definitely there!
Ds liked the mickey waffles better here than at Goofy's - too crispy @ Goofy's, apparently.:)
Lots of fresh fruit, fresh fruit smoothies, made to order omlettes, french toast, pancakes, pineapple fritters (so incredibly good!!!), bacon, sausage, potatoes with peppers and onions (yummy too!), and lots of other things I didn't try/can't remember.

Character interaction was fabulous! Stitch came to our table about 3 separate times, as well as Lilo and Pluto. I think Minnie was there too, when we left and when we came in, but she was on a break for most of our meal. The characters all came over when they sang Happy Birthday to my ds's (we celebrated their birthdays while we were there), and made a big fuss over them, which my oldest was embarrassed about and my middle ds was thrilled with!

I have pics if you want to see - not much of the food, though!:upsidedow

We were just there a couple weeks ago. Very different from Goofy's - not as much variety, but quality was definitely there!
Ds liked the mickey waffles better here than at Goofy's - too crispy @ Goofy's, apparently.:)
Lots of fresh fruit, fresh fruit smoothies, made to order omlettes, french toast, pancakes, pineapple fritters (so incredibly good!!!), bacon, sausage, potatoes with peppers and onions (yummy too!), and lots of other things I didn't try/can't remember.

Character interaction was fabulous! Stitch came to our table about 3 separate times, as well as Lilo and Pluto. I think Minnie was there too, when we left and when we came in, but she was on a break for most of our meal. The characters all came over when they sang Happy Birthday to my ds's (we celebrated their birthdays while we were there), and made a big fuss over them, which my oldest was embarrassed about and my middle ds was thrilled with!

I have pics if you want to see - not much of the food, though!:upsidedow

I am really looking forward to trying this place out!

And ... I would love :lovestruc to see some pics!

We had been to the Goofy Breakfast quite a few times so we wanted a change the last time we went (Dec '08). It seemed much more relaxed than the Goofy Breakfast since it seemed there were fewer people there. Maybe it was just the time of morning or season but we loved it. Since there were so few guests, especially kids, the characters totally hung out with us. We didn't notice the activities cause we were in the front room and the dancing was in another area. The food was excellent. Very similar to Goofy's. All of it was fresh and tasty. The only problem we will run into now is we have to make a choice between Goofy and Stitch.:cheer2:

We loved the Stitch breakfast. My kids are 12 and 13 and they enjoyed it much more than Goofy's. Of course, my son is a Stitch fan and he wore a Stitch hat which got him lots of attention. I returned from the buffet once to find him dancing one on one with Stitch. The Mickey waffles, fruit, and salmon were all delicious.

My favorite part of the meal were twisty straws with all the drinks. :lmao:

CIMG1444-1.jpg

We loved the Stitch breakfast. My kids are 12 and 13 and they enjoyed it much more than Goofy's. Of course, my son is a Stitch fan and he wore a Stitch hat which got him lots of attention. I returned from the buffet once to find him dancing one on one with Stitch. The Mickey waffles, fruit, and salmon were all delicious.

How neat! My son loves Stitch too, so I think that will make it more fun for him too. Can't wait now, sounds like it's going to be great.

Oh and rockstargeisha, cool straws!!

Someone at our breakfast brought a stuffed hamburger, like a dog toy, and he and Minnie had a blast with the toy. He also seemed to like bacon and was going around stealing kids' bacon!!

We didn't notice the activities cause we were in the front room and the dancing was in another area.

We were in the back, so we got the activity and had to fight our way to the front for the food. :)

View towards the front buffet, from the second to last table at the back (almost to the big glass windows at the front of the hotel).

47b7d709b3127ccebd2e0caa152e00000026108CZMmjFq1bC

Little hut area away from us, but in the back of the room.

47b7d709b3127ccebd2e1181d4a300000026108CZMmjFq1bC

Drums at the hut. I'm not actually sure they worked.

47b7d709b3127ccebd2e118a559800000026108CZMmjFq1bC

We were there two and half weeks ago for breakfast. We choose this over Goofy's kitchen because of all the rave reviews on this board. And because we have done Goofy's several times, we thought that this would be a nice change. We were very disappointed when it was all said and done.:sad2: The food was good, but I think there were more choices at Goofy's kitchen. And then the character interaction was terrible, well a least with the guest of honor, Stitch. :mad:

Our reservations were for 9:10 and we were lucky enough to be seated a little early. We thought that would give us plenty of time to see and visit with all the characters. However this was not the case. The only character we got to see mulitple times was Pluto. He came around several times and was great with my three kids, (DD 14princess: , DD12princess: and DS 7pirate: ) But the others were terrible. Lilo only came once and she was very quick. We got her right before break time so she hurried through the visit at our table. We felt very cheated from that experience. :sad2: :sad2: Then we had to wait forever to see Stitch. Again, like I said before it was break time and all the characters just disappeared. So we finished eating and started asking anyone that worked there when we could see Stitch. They kept telling us that he would be out in a few minutes. Well that went on for 20 mins. Then our server was trying to get rid of us and kept telling us goodbye as she walked by to another table. I finally told her we weren't leaving until we saw Stitch.:confused3 She went to talk to the manager and again we were told it would be a few more minutes. By this time my DS was heart broken. He was so excited to see and meet Stitch. He hardley ate a thing because of his excitement and now he was starting to think he was going to have to leave with out seeing him or getting his autograph. He started to cry. It was so sad.:sad2: Well then my DH and I started to notice that other tables were getting a little upset and not seeing Stitch and having to wait forever. They too were asking where he was.

When Stitch finally came out he started out with a family who had just been seated 5 mins prior. I was getting upset by then. :headache: We had been waiting forever and had asked for him several times. We were done with our meal and just wanted out of there by that point. Then, all these kids from other tables who were waiting forever too started running up to him just to see him and get a picture. It was crazy!! When he finally made it to our table, 10 minutes later, we got a few pictures and an autograph and then got out of there. Stitch wasn't fun and crazy like everyone had said. He didn't come to our table many times to do some crazy things and to have fun with the kids. He didn't meet our expectations at all.

We were very disappointed with this character breakfast as was a friend of mine who was also there that day. (She had a seating 40 mins prior to mine.) I don't think we will do it agin just because of the poor interaction we had while there. We feel that Goofy's was much better and a lot more fun for our kids. I was hoping to add another great place to our list, but this one is definately not going on our list. I hope you have better luck than we did!!

We were there two and half weeks ago for breakfast. We choose this over Goofy's kitchen because of all the rave reviews on this board. And because we have done Goofy's several times, we thought that this would be a nice change. We were very disappointed when it was all said and done.:sad2: The food was good, but I think there were more choices at Goofy's kitchen. And then the character interaction was terrible, well a least with the guest of honor, Stitch. :mad:

Our reservations were for 9:10 and we were lucky enough to be seated a little early. We thought that would give us plenty of time to see and visit with all the characters. However this was not the case. The only character we got to see mulitple times was Pluto. He came around several times and was great with my three kids, (DD 14princess: , DD12princess: and DS 7pirate: ) But the others were terrible. Lilo only came once and she was very quick. We got her right before break time so she hurried through the visit at our table. We felt very cheated from that experience. :sad2: :sad2: Then we had to wait forever to see Stitch. Again, like I said before it was break time and all the characters just disappeared. So we finished eating and started asking anyone that worked there when we could see Stitch. They kept telling us that he would be out in a few minutes. Well that went on for 20 mins. Then our server was trying to get rid of us and kept telling us goodbye as she walked by to another table. I finally told her we weren't leaving until we saw Stitch.:confused3 She went to talk to the manager and again we were told it would be a few more minutes. By this time my DS was heart broken. He was so excited to see and meet Stitch. He hardley ate a thing because of his excitement and now he was starting to think he was going to have to leave with out seeing him or getting his autograph. He started to cry. It was so sad.:sad2: Well then my DH and I started to notice that other tables were getting a little upset and not seeing Stitch and having to wait forever. They too were asking where he was.

When Stitch finally came out he started out with a family who had just been seated 5 mins prior. I was getting upset by then. :headache: We had been waiting forever and had asked for him several times. We were done with our meal and just wanted out of there by that point. Then, all these kids from other tables who were waiting forever too started running up to him just to see him and get a picture. It was crazy!! When he finally made it to our table, 10 minutes later, we got a few pictures and an autograph and then got out of there. Stitch wasn't fun and crazy like everyone had said. He didn't come to our table many times to do some crazy things and to have fun with the kids. He didn't meet our expectations at all.

We were very disappointed with this character breakfast as was a friend of mine who was also there that day. (She had a seating 40 mins prior to mine.) I don't think we will do it agin just because of the poor interaction we had while there. We feel that Goofy's was much better and a lot more fun for our kids. I was hoping to add another great place to our list, but this one is definately not going on our list. I hope you have better luck than we did!!

Ah, that's a real bummer. I don't blame you for not wanting to go back. We've had a few experiences like that at Goofy's actually. I think it can be hit or miss at any of these places. Depending maybe on the time go you, their break times ect... For the price it costs to go to a Character breakfast, there really isn't an excuse for that though.

Okay, so we decided that we wanted to do a character breakfast after all on this trip! We've done Goofy's several times, so we wanted something different. I've heard this one is fun. Already got my ressies put in (which I'm glad we did now, since we leave in 2 weeks!).

Just curious of what kind of foods they have? Is it just buffet, or do they have menu ordering as well? What are your favs to eat?

Was it fun, lots of interaction with the characters? I know my son is 10, but he's excited! Which thrills me since I thought he'd give me the "I'm too big" stuff. Thanks in advance!

the food is good.

i was there about a month ago - i saw holiday goofy, hawaiian minnie, max, daisy, stitch and lilo.

i thought that the interaction with stitch was great - i asked him if he still liked elvis and he put one knee on the floor and done 'elvis' with his air guitar. he was going around taking people's hawaiian necklaces off and tickling peoples noses. (stitch is one of my faves anyway - so i was happy).

they sometimes give kids a large button badge - i was on my own so i asked for one anyway - a kool souvenir!

it costs about $32 for a picture with minnie - not on photopass.

if you have the time - i would say do the breakfast. :)

IMG_0245-1.jpg

Ds 1 - @ 5, way too cool for characters!;)

IMG_0260-1.jpg

IMG_0248-1.jpg

IMG_0275-1.jpg

IMG_0265-1.jpg

There were tons of games - they did a hula demonstration and taught a bit of a dance, there was a game where they had land and lava and everyone had to find land when the music stopped (Hawiian islands on spots on the floor - a version of musical chairs), and then a conga line dance around the restaraunt. It really was fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!