Liki Tiki Resort review

scanmom

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to do a quick review on our stay. We checked in on May 11th and out on May 16th. The front desk staff were very nice and informative. They quickly explained the resort amenities and gave us our room keys. We went to get our parking pass, and I expected a bit of a hassle to do a timeshare presentation, but it wasn't even mentioned! I was glad, because I wouldn't have done it anyway.
We had a 2 bedroom condo in bldg 1300 on the 2nd floor. The elevators were a little slow, but not too bad. The condo was very clean and nice. Granite counters, nice carpet, up to date furniture. There was a screened balcony with a patio table and chairs. We had 3 adults and 3 children and felt like there was plenty of space. The shower in the master bath was very nice, but the other was a little weak, but still ok.
We took the kids to the waterpark and they had a great time. We have a 3,4 and 5 year old, and there was plenty to do even for the little kids. They loved the slides and the zero entry pool was perfect for them. We meant to try the mini golf, but never had time. And we saw people riding the bikes, but we never did that either, even though they looked fun.
The drive to the parks wasn't bad. We usually arrived at the parking lots in 15-20 minutes. This is comparable to the bus times from Pop Century, where we have stayed before. Other than the MK, I like taking my own car better than the WDW busses.
Overall, we liked this resort, and would stay here again if I was coming with a group of more than 4 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter