Lights Motors Action

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Princess Ash, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Princess Ash

Princess Ash <font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo

Hey Everyone,

I believe that's the new show at MGM this year, right?

I really wanted to see it, but I fear that they are going to get rid of it before I can actually make it to WDW...possibly next summer. Will someone tell me what it's about? What's your fav part? What is cool? Etc.?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MuNkY

MuNkY Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.

They won't take it away.

But anywho, it's awsome. My favorite part was, well, the whole thing. They jump this car twards the end, and that was cool.

4. goofy123

goofy123 <font color=CC66CC>Official TF Duct Tape Patrolee<

I just recently went to Disney over the Summer and saw it. It was good but not great, I thought there would be more tricks.

The show has car tricks, like intense car chases and car jumps.

If you are going to see it, I would recommend you go to it on a cooler day and not a hot day because there aren't many fans and it gets really hot. And also make sure there are no storms during the show because it gets canceled easily.

Hope that helped :)

5. TestTrackBoy

TestTrackBoy Cast Member

First off, they won't take it away anytime soon. Not after spending tons of money on it. The show it self is good. Lots of action, and a look into how they film action scenes. There are 3 shows a day. They don't do any shows at night. Get there early if you want a good seat, as it does fill up quickly. Enjoy!

6. AllyGirlie

AllyGirlie <font color=blue>Si tu savais...<font color=purple

For me it was something you see once and don't really care to go to again. You have to walk up all these stairs and sit on these hard, metal bleachers (which really hurt your a**) until the stadium fills up. As for the show you spend more time watching them set up than anything. I know they have to make it safe for the performers, but you watch like 3 minutes of action then watch them set up for 15 minutes.. The best part for me was the competition my dad and I had going answering the trivia questions while waiting for the show to begin. But that's just my opinion, just because I didn't care for it doesn't mean you won't..

7. Princess Ash

Thanks for the input so far guys! It's varying and I like that! Gives me many perspectives!

8. DollfieDreams

DollfieDreams <font color=navy>...thinks riku is sexy<font color

im not much into..cars..but its really cool! ^_^ and no, its staying. permanenlty. like soarin. ^^

9. MuNkY

Yeah thats another thing. It's a lot better if your into cars and stuff. My cousin and I both are, and we were amazed at some of the stuff they were pulling off.

10. MariDisney

MariDisney Queen of the World

This is on our "maybe" list for this trip. Can anyone tell me about how long the show actually is?

11. MuNkY

15 minutes to a half hour I would guess.

12. LEO_Magic

LEO_Magic In my house I'm the boss, when it comes to Disney,

Did I missed something? :confused3 Why are people here posting that the show will be taken away? It's new & Disney spent a lot of money. Anyhow, we saw the show & we loved it :moped:. All those awsome tricks with cars, bikes & stunt. We'll watch it again for sure.

13. Princess Ash

Well I heard that it was put up just for this year's special celebration, that's all

14. CASTAWAYCAYCUTIE

CASTAWAYCAYCUTIE DIS Veteran

i luv that show! i just saw it monday! that was the second time!! :goodvibes