Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show

The official page lists it as a 38 min show, but with the time it takes to sit everyone I would say 45 mins is accurate.

One of the few attractions hopefully on he cutting block as their changing Hollywood studios.

I wouldn't be sad to see it go to be honest with you

One of the few attractions hopefully on he cutting block as their changing Hollywood studios.

I wouldn't be sad to see it go to be honest with you

I think it's cool. However, it takes up a ton of real estate for 2 shows a day. They either need to add more show times or nuke it. We have been using it as a chance to eat lunch lately. The CS are usually so packed, that we have to eat a hot dog on the go. It's pretty easy to eat one during LMA, especially since there's a stand right out front.

I think it's cool. However, it takes up a ton of real estate for 2 shows a day. They either need to add more show times or nuke it. We have been using it as a chance to eat lunch lately. The CS are usually so packed, that we have to eat a hot dog on the go. It's pretty easy to eat one during LMA, especially since there's a stand right out front.

It's just a tired show now though...I mean if we're going to redo and rename Hollywood studios lets get rid of that too it's a big space and can be utilized way better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter