Light up Minnie Mouse bow? Ears?

Maesa

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what kind of light up head pieces they are selling at the moment or even have a picture. I'm super duper excited for next weeks trip...Like a little kid.

I saw a pic online of Minnie's light up bow but I'm not sure if they bought it at Disney?

I am going to Disney World. I know about the new ears but just curious what else.

Oh - and Animal Kingdom - do they have ears with animal prints?

Anything fun ears I need to look out for at a particular park?

Thank you.

The light up Minnie bow was sold last October at Fantasmic! It was $15 and was sold by the vendor with the cart. I didn't see it when we were there in January.

The ears are like thin glow bracelets but the bow is 3-D and so cute. I wore it so that Minnie could find me in the audience and she pointed to her ears and then to me!! (Full disclosure: I am related to Minnie's friend!)

No, but they were similar to this pic...just imagine the ears being red LED glow bands and a light up red polka dotted bow sitting between the ears. Sorry, I didn't take a selfie and my ears are with my DD in Florida:

c1aa06067c6fd5c6a823f1c32166c1b8_zps094e3cbb.jpg

We saw the carts after dark with the Minnie light up ears and bow.
Animal Kingdom had animal print ear headbands. :-) I remember seeing zebra, pink tiger, tiger, purple leopard, and I think regular leopard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter