Lift A Gift

Cinders

<font color=CC66CC>Is blind to the charms of Simon
Can someone tell me what kind of rewards Lift a Gift offers. I tried checking it out but you have to be a member to see the store and I dont want to join another program before knowing if they have anything I'd use. TIA :)

But I know they offer paypal ~ haven't really heard great things about it. Because I come from north of the border, I can only get the paypal GC, so I don't know about the rest. Since they only offer that for me, I will not be doing the program.

Joline

The cashout options at Lift-a-Gift are:

PayPal
$10-2,000 pts $25-5,000 pts $50-10,000 pts

Amazon
$10-2,000 pts $25-5,000 pts

Wal-Mart
$10-2,200 pts $25-5,200 pts

Lift-a-Gift was recently taken over by Chris, who owns Creations Rewards. Because of the great customer service I have gotten from him @CR, I joined LAG as soon as I heard he was running it. I am only getting about 13 points a day now, but I am confident that the points will increase. I hope that answers your your question. If not, let me know.

Thanks *S* Seeing that CR was running it made me decide it might be a good program now.

I just joined but only found 11 points today it will take at this rate approx.5 months to get a $10.00 reward.

Mal

I just signed up too, but I received 13 points. Maybe it changes through out the day... hopefully it'll pick up, too.

Thanks for the tip,
Jackie

Creations Rewards and AllThingsRewarded both give 25 points after you earn 200 points @Lift-a-Gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!