Life jackets

HollyDube

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Coronado Springs Resort in 18 days with our 3 1/2 daughter and I was wondering if anyone has ever used the life jackets at the resort? If so do you think they are ok for a 3 1/2 who weight about 30 lbs? Thanks for the help

yes, the life jackets are fine, we just used 2 jackets for a fireworks cruise and we rented the water mouses, they have many different sizes and even have the solid foam jackets with the staps in between the legs.

We just stayed at POFQ not CSR, but I assume the life vests are the same. Our daughter is 3y9m and 34 lbs. The XS size vest worked just fine. Make sure you have the latches tight, also make sure the string that goes between the legs is securely attached (leave a little room - don't want to give her an extreme wedgey ). Once adjusted the vest was not going to fall off. Our daughter floated around happily for hours at a time.

Thank you both for your replies, they have been very helpful. It's one less thing I need to pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter