Liberty Tree Tavern

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kamikazecat, Jan 31, 2009.

1. kamikazecat

kamikazecat DIS Veteran

I am interested in dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. I thought I had read somewhere that this was no longer a character dinner? Is it still a buffet? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dlyn88

dlyn88 Mouseketeer

The characters are unfortunately no longer there. Liberty Tree Tavern wasn't a buffet before and has remained a family style meal. They have Thanksgiving-style food - turkey, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese - that is really good!

4. kamikazecat

kamikazecat DIS Veteran

Thanks for your quick reply! DH loves Thanksgiving so this is right up his alley!

5. martyshoney

martyshoney princess in training mom

We dined here 2 years ago and thought it was fabulousm we just popped in to see if they had availability and they did!! We had no idea it was a character dinner, that was just extra for us. I think the food is still worth it even w/o the characters!

6. martyshoney

martyshoney princess in training mom

We dined here 2 years ago and thought it was fabulousm we just popped in to see if they had availability and they did!! We had no idea it was a character dinner, that was just extra for us. I think the food is still worth it even w/o the characters!

7. Erin1700

Erin1700 <font color=purple>At least I am bragging about us

We really liked the food there too. If your DH loves Thanksgiving this is the place to take him!

8. Sawx04

Sawx04 Yankee Fans Tell No Tales

It's a shame they charge the same price without the characters.