• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LF Current HHI info/happenings

udflyer00

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow DVC'ers,

We have our 1st trip back to HHI in 3 years coming up the 1st part of June. I was curious if anyone that is maybe there now, or has recently been there, can you share any resort happenings? I'm curious if they are still having the nightly s'mores and story telling? Do they still have their pirate night at the pool? The backyard boil (I don't think that's the right name..)? Looking for stuff like that? I don't remember if they give daily itineraries and such, but just trying to get a feel for things around the resort to look forward too and make time for. I know it's not WDW, but I still like to do some planning ahead.. lol

TIA,
Mark :)

We were there last week. I don't know if more will be available as the season ramps up.
1. Campfire/s'mores was for 3 days of the week
2. They have an "adult paint night" on Monday that was really popular.
3. No pirate party and no crab boil
4. The normal programming is still held during the day, crafts for kids, meet ups with Shadow and B'Lou and some nature walks.
5. As always, live music every night at the bars across the bridge plus the park behind the Kroger is going to hold a fair number of summer events too.

Sharkman,

Thanks for the recent recap. Bummer on the Pirate Party and Crab Boil.. We didn't do those last time and was sort of looking forward to trying one of them this time... Did they do any "parties" for the resort? How was your trip, did you do anything that you really enjoyed? Again looking for ideas as we haven't been there for 3 years so I'm sure a lot has changed.

Thanks,
Mark

We have a baby so most of our fun was the beach, the beach house pool, the regular pool and slide, campfires, crafts for our 5 year old, Visiting Shadow, etc. Goofy Bingo is fun. We "rent" movies and watch them too. Also, renting bikes and riding places can be fun as well. HHI is much more relaxing for us than most vacations and at this age, we try not to do too much. When they all get older I am going to take them ziplining.

Sharkman there is ziplining on the island?? I know one thing we did last time we were there was rent a jet ski for an hour so that was a lot of fun. We hope to do that again. Our 4 kids range from 7-14 so we have quite the spectrum to entertain.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter