Leukemia Awareness/Disney

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
We are headed down fairly soon, but I was wondering if there are any current designs out there that combine Leukemia or Childhood Cancer Awareness with Disney or a WDW design. Does this sound crazy? I just thought it would be cool for my DD3 and some of her friends that will be coming to WDW for their Make A Wish trip.

Tomskatt said:
We are headed down fairly soon, but I was wondering if there are any current designs out there that combine Leukemia or Childhood Cancer Awareness with Disney or a WDW design. Does this sound crazy? I just thought it would be cool for my DD3 and some of her friends that will be coming to WDW for their Make A Wish trip.

Just read Julia's web page. She is adorable! I worked at St.Judes hospital in Memphis, and I have seen miracles first hand! Keep holding on to that faith.

BTW, I will try to come up with a design tomorrow for Princess Julia. Who are her favorite characters? And I presume pink is her favorite color (by the pictures)?

I hope and pray that your little girl has a full and PERMANENT recovery.

Here is one I did for you. It has the Make A Wish 25th anniversary logo and the Childhood Cancer Awareness ribbon on Mickey's lapel. Please let me know if you need any changes.

triplefigs said:
Just read Julia's web page. She is adorable! I worked at St.Judes hospital in Memphis, and I have seen miracles first hand! Keep holding on to that faith.

BTW, I will try to come up with a design tomorrow for Princess Julia. Who are her favorite characters? And I presume pink is her favorite color (by the pictures)?

I hope and pray that your little girl has a full and PERMANENT recovery.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This isn't Julia's MAW trip, we have DVC points so I'm just taking the kids. But some of her friends will be going in the next few weeks and months and I love these designs you creative poeple come up with! Thanks again for everything! Oh, and of course her favorite characters are anything Princess and Minnie Mouse. You are awesome!

I just read your story and wanted to let you know you and your family will be in my prayers. She is an adorable little girl. May God be with you throughout this ordeal.

Denise great design the girls will love it but hope there are no boys going on the MAW trip or they will feel left out.

How is Rees doing, I have been thinking of you all, any news on the insurance front??

Just a quick update.... I never of course got to make any t-shirts for Julia or her brothers for our February trip, but we are headed down in November and her Make a Wish is for a Disney Cruise with the Princesses.. I can't wait! Thsi time she will have a shirt! Anyway, her last chemo is the day after Thanksgiving and after 109 weeks of weekly IVs and daily pills she will be off treatment! Hopefully she will stay in remission and I ask you keep her in your prayers if you are so inclined! :) Thanks!!!!!!!!!

This is the one that Kate made for us. . .

makeawish-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter