Letter *J* Exchange Sent/Received

:cheer2: My DD4 Emilee just received a wonderful package from Cameron, ksloane's DD. Thank you so much! Em is running around the house wearing all her new jewelry right now, LOL. :cheer2:

It contained:

jewelry (purple and DIS lime green)
journal
jumbo coloring book and crayons
jigsaw puzzle
jet-puffed marshmallows
jolly ranchers (hard and chewy both)
jewel disney princess gummies
junior mints
jump rope

Emilee says thank you to Cameron for a great box of goodies! :goodvibes

:cheer2: My DD4 Emilee just received a wonderful package from Cameron, ksloane's DD. Thank you so much! Em is running around the house wearing all her new jewelry right now, LOL. :cheer2:

It contained:

jewelry (purple and DIS lime green)
journal
jumbo coloring book and crayons
jigsaw puzzle
jet-puffed marshmallows
jolly ranchers (hard and chewy both)
jewel disney princess gummies
junior mints
jump rope

Emilee says thank you to Cameron for a great box of goodies! :goodvibes

I'm glad she liked them. Cameron loves shopping for other kids so we have a great time looking for things.

And I received mine from ksloane :yay:

Mmmm . . . very fragrant . . .
Jasmine Scented Drawer Liners
Jasmine Scented Incense Sticks
Jasmine Scented Hanging Sachet
**For Some Reason When My Mind Read This (she encloses a list) It Thought Jasmine (as in the Princess) Items That Are Scented. Don't Ask Me Why. **
Plus they are all in a soft limey green color!

Plus, Beef Jerky (mmm, one of my favorites. must hide from DBf)
And Jolly Rancher Candy

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thank You So Much! This is great. And I LOVE the way you put the first letters of the names on the envelopes in the Mickey Heads and around the note. How do you do that?

And according to Delivery Conf. my package should have arrived at its destination this morning too.

And I received mine from ksloane :yay:

Mmmm . . . very fragrant . . .
Jasmine Scented Drawer Liners
Jasmine Scented Incense Sticks
Jasmine Scented Hanging Sachet
**For Some Reason When My Mind Read This (she encloses a list) It Thought Jasmine (as in the Princess) Items That Are Scented. Don't Ask Me Why. **
Plus they are all in a soft limey green color!

Plus, Beef Jerky (mmm, one of my favorites. must hide from DBf)
And Jolly Rancher Candy

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thank You So Much! This is great. And I LOVE the way you put the first letters of the names on the envelopes in the Mickey Heads and around the note. How do you do that?

And according to Delivery Conf. my package should have arrived at its destination this morning too.

Glad you received it and that you like beef jerky (also one of my favorites :) )

The Mickey Heads are a font I have. I'll have to look it up and see if I can find where I found it. I'll repost if I can.

It did arrive!! But not this morning ;) ...my mail isn't delivered until about 4.

Thank you kmebee (Kimm) for the:
Jelly Bellys
Jaw Busters
Jolly Rancher gummies
Jell-o, lime
Juicy Fruit gum
Juicers fruit snacks
Joy note holder with notes

DD will love all the eatables ::yes::

Woo Hoo! :cool1:

I do believe that finishes up our Letter J Exchange!!

Thanks to all of you for participating with me on my very first time hosting! It was a lot of fun! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter