letter from parents

patti226

Mouseketeer
I am taking my grandson on a cruise this Saturday and I have a notrized letter signed by both parents it is not the offical disney letter but it has all the important info on it such as ship name dates and ports will this be good or do I need to have them do another letter.
tjanks for all the help

I would suggest contacting DCL directly to make sure. Would hate for you to get to the port and have it denied.

I'm not sure what all is included in Disney's letter to use for this, but there is also an affidavit that I always sign when my kids are traveling without me or I am traveling without them. That is an affidavit allowing whoever they are with to authorize medical treatment in the unfortunate case they need it. By law, the parents/legal guardians are the only ones allowed to authorize any medical treatment to minors. So, I always make sure to have a notarized affidavit prepared as a "just in case"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter