Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

I'm new to this forum (although I've been lurking for weeks, loving the helpful advice and tips!) and will be sailing on the June 23rd Fantasy cruise in a VGT cabin. Just wondering if anyone on that cruise has received their assignments yet? Trying to be patient but we are so excited that we are having a hard time with this wait-and-see process!!! :yay:

I'm waiting as well for room assignment on the June 23rd Fantasy sailing....hoping it will be this Friday!

Exactly how do we find out the stateroom number? I've been logging onto the Disney Cruise website every day to check (still says VGT). Is that how we find out? Or are we notified in another manner? Thanks in advance for the help!

Exactly how do we find out the stateroom number? I've been logging onto the Disney Cruise website every day to check (still says VGT). Is that how we find out? Or are we notified in another manner? Thanks in advance for the help!

Yes! Keep checking, instead of VGT it will have a room number! Excited for you for the wait! It's like Christmas finding out what you get! :)

Another one subbed and lurking. Love this thread but I have awhile to wait before our July sailing.

so have you received you luggage tags yet without a room number? if so, when did you get them in the mail? A month before or so?

so have you received you luggage tags yet without a room number? if so, when did you get them in the mail? A month before or so?

I was wondering the same thing. We have an OGT booked for August. What happens with the luggage tags when you get your docs before your room is assigned? :confused3

We got our luggage tags without a room number a couple of weeks before the actual room was assigned.

From what I'm reading on various boards on here in the past few months it seems the room assignments for IGT, OGT, VGT for the Fantasy sailings are typically posted on Monday afternoons about 12 days before departure.

Good point about the luggage tags. We received our luggage tags a few weeks ago with no room number on them. I'm assuming we will hand write the room number in once it is assigned? :confused3

Does anyone here regularly book GT cabins? I'm trying to weigh the odds of whether a VGT would be available for the cruise we want in October. From the website it appears there are lots of verandah category rooms available for our cruise but we are looking at a 3 night cruise. I understand that length of cruise may sell out quicker with people not having to take off work as long.

Has anyone booked a fall 3 night cruise in a GT category? If so, do you remember how much you saved? Trying to figure out if the savings is worth waiting or not.

Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing. We have an OGT booked for August. What happens with the luggage tags when you get your docs before your room is assigned? :confused3

You will get tags with blank cabin numbers. You are instructed to write them in once you know your number.

You will get tags with blank cabin numbers. You are instructed to write them in once you know your number.

Thanks! Still waiting somewhat patiently for our stateroom assignment...thought it would be assigned today but alas no!

Anxious to hear reports for the VGTs for the June 23 sailing. Reports from 6/16 were encouraging. We have 2 VGTs booked for 6/30 and I assume we're still a week +/- a day from getting our assignments.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!! :badpc: I can't take this waiting any more!!!! Where is my assignment??!!

Woohoo!

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? - VGT Fantasy
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? - 12
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? - Cat 5B, 8160/8162
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Happy with the category, Very happy that we got connecting rooms. It is right next to the stairs/elevators. Hope this is okay?
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? - Connecting!
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? - about 52.

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on the Fantasy for June 23rd cruise
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 12 Days on a Monday
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 5A - would rather not say the room number but we are on deck 9
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very happy!!! Having looked at the deck plans I think we are going to love being on deck 9.
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together?Yes, adjoining!!!
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? About 45 days

#1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT on the Fantasy for June 23rd cruise
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 12 Days on a Monday at 3pm
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? Small balcony room, Deck 5, Aft.
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Very unhappy, definitely a leftover. :( #5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together? n/a
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 8 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!