• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's think positive!!

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
I've been crabby this week, even my friends at work have noticed. I've been fighting a cold. So I decided to come up with 5 positive things.
1) only 25 work days left until summer vacation
2) my department head will be gone all next week as her son is getting married
3) my DD#2 made the talent show at her school
4) my son's reading is really coming along
5) my puppy is cute
Anyone else need some positive vibes?
Robin M.

Always Robin.

Let's see - DH is on his way home from Cleveland right now, so he'll be home later in case any spiders need to be exterminated. Yay!!!! :banana:

DD11 has a teacher workday tomorrow, so no early bedtime and no packing a lunch in the morning!!!

DD16 and I are taking a road trip this weekend to look at some colleges.

I am on day two of a totally new haircut and I still like it today!

DD16 was inducted into the Spanish National Honor Society tonight. Ole!!

Only 23 more days until summer vacation!

Oh, good, I need this thread! Been feeling kind of discouraged since I have not had the baby yet and I am getting impatient. So I will try to think of some positive things to get my mind off of it:

1. She hasn't been born yet, but she will be here any day so that is definitely a positive thought!
2. Dh got a new, BETTER job!
3. My grandmother is going to come visit in the middle of May. (She lives in Florida).
4. My other grandmother is going to try to visit in July. (She also lives in Florida).
5. It has been beautiful here today. Nice weather can always influence my mood for the better!
6. I have received some really nice PMs from fellow DISers that has made my day a bit brighter. :sunny:

Who's next?! :listen:

1. School is out in a month!
2. I've worked everyday this week
3. I have band to sub for tmw. Great bunch of kids!
4. My daughter is coming home in a few weeks from college
5. Band room has a plug I can use for my laptop so I can work on my music stuff for Sunday.

Its been crazy here with the end of semester work and working at hte preschool so this is a good idea

1) i go to disney in less than 2 weeks
2) After Tuesday, i am done finals
3) I get to see my best friend play baseball this weekend
4)Its almost time for me to go to sleep!
5)Im getting rid of aol soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter