• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

lets start a list of songs that

But no song is more Disney FOR ME than
"When You Wish Upon A Star"

I would end it using a picture of us with
the Wishes fireworks in the background :goodvibes

Since we are going during Christmas, I would use the Transiberian Orchestra song used in the Osborne Spectacle of dancing Lights. I can't remember what its called.

I also like the songs
"Do You Believe In Magic" - The Lovin' Spoonful
"I Like It I Love It" - Tim McGraw
For a honeymoom maybe "This Magic Moment" - The Drifters
For BBB before and after "Best of Both Worlds" - Miley Cyrus
The Brady Bunch Theme song for a blended family
With thrill rides you might do "Livin' on The Edge" - Aerosmith
"Rock N Roll All Night" - Kiss
Just some that I might use.

Those are some great ones - the ones I recognize anyway - LOL will have to ggogle some of them!

I still haven't hit on theone that's perfect for us yet...

Want something fun like Lollipop Lollipop - but that talks about love in it - just like all the songs do! Still hoping something will jumP out at me soon!

I made one from our April Disney Vacation and used "Holiday Road" (the theme song from the movie Vacation.) The Wolf video is fantastic. That looks like a fun family!

I like Girls just wanna have fun- but I don't know what to do about dh during that one....LOL

and it's not quite what I'm after...

I just wish there was a way to find a list of songs that were appropriate without love lyrics, etc

there is a song with lyrics, I'm going to disneyland.

maybe part of the lyrics from dizz knee land / just the chorus might fit in well someplace.

RED WINE , might be fun to include around the countries or if you are a part of wine/ food fest.

Madonna Holiday

Lionel Richie Sweet Vacation

Family Vacation Ashley Tisdale

Van Morrison your mind is on vacation or elvis costello does song also

johnny cash when i take my vacation in heaven serious but might be funny in the right moment.

My fav The Go Go's Vacation

Aerosmith Permanent Vacation

Circle of Life Lion King Song Elton John

I've always thought the song Road To Nowhere by the Talking Heads is a perfect travel song. The first 30-seconds is slow, but picks up with a nice bayou rhythm and feel to it. Great for any roadtrip. :thumbsup2
"There's a city in my mind, come along and take that ride & it's allright, baby it's allright.
And it's very far away but it's growing day by day and it's allright, baby it's allright.
Would you like to come along and you can help me sing this song and it's allright, baby it's allright..."

Something like Cotton - Eyed Joe would be fun...

or the Electric Slide...still brainstorming....

or the witch doctor - kinda wish I could find an oldie like that one - that's so fun!

Ok so my mom and I have been trying to think of songs and here are some more we came up with

Joy to the World - Three Dog Night
Summer - War (just because it mentions DL)
Wipeout - The Surfaris
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
Dancing in the Street - Martha and the Vandellas

We are going on a family cruise and are planning to do this in November. Everyone has been thinking on songs. We think we have finally decided on Walking on Sunshine. (But we still have 3 months to think of one!!)

But there were a lot of ideas:

Welcome - Jump5
Zip a Dee doo dah
Under the Sea - which I think would have won if we were going on a Disney cruise
Summer Nights by Rascal Flats
Lots of Jimmy Buffet songs but not appropriate for our kids but we might film everyone at the buffet with Cheeseburger in Paradise!
Beach Boys (the teenagers just rolled their eyes at that!!)

If I were doing Disney:
A Whole New World (perfect for a first trip!)
Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
Hakuna Matata
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Ever After from Enchanted (Good for a honeymoon)
Be Prepared (would be fun for a Halloween trip/meeting the Villians montage)
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" - that would be a lot of fun!!
The Bare Necessities
Be Our Guest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter